Shoutbox

Further Explanation of Email / Profiles - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+---- Forum: Forum & Website (/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+----- Thread: Further Explanation of Email / Profiles (/showthread.php?tid=10384)

Further Explanation of Email / Profiles by SonicBoom on 05-13-2003 at 10:40 PM

Hi,

Apparently there was some confusion regarding the email verifications to be sent out monday evening.  At this point, the server should be able to send emails to valid email accounts.  Please verify this by testing the "Send this thread to a friend" links and other forum email functions.  If you do not receive your forum emails, please email me at RBewley@Friend.ly.Net so I can further investigate the problem.  Also, please mail me information regarding your incoming mail server if at all possible.

Regardless of whether or not you receive forum emails, if you are using a valid email address, your account will not be pruned.  The account pruning is only to remove accounts whose email addresses remain invalid to aid in server performance.

Again, if there is still any confusion, or you have any problems receiving forum emails, please email me at RBewley@Friend.ly.Net

Thanks.

RE: Further Explanation of Email / Profiles by Guido on 05-13-2003 at 11:55 PM

Btw... today i received ONE thread reply notification for "Messenger Plus! 2.10.35 - update!!!", after 4.5 MONTHS!

RE: Further Explanation of Email / Profiles by SonicBoom on 05-14-2003 at 12:15 AM

Everyone with valid email addresses should be receiving email at this point.  Let me know if there are any problems.

Thanks.

RE: Further Explanation of Email / Profiles by Mnjul on 05-14-2003 at 03:15 PM

well my mail doesn't seem to go hotmail in this 4 hours..i'll wait more...

RE: Further Explanation of Email / Profiles by Mnjul on 05-15-2003 at 11:09 AM

i didn't receive the mail i subscribed...i'll now change my email to the paid one...:)

RE: Further Explanation of Email / Profiles by Chrono on 05-17-2003 at 02:42 AM

I have sent one to myself and I haven'tt received it yet :undecided:

RE: Further Explanation of Email / Profiles by Mnjul on 05-17-2003 at 03:09 AM

i get nothing after 2.5 days...