Shoutbox

Wasn't this supposed to be a MP!3 thing? - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: WLM Plus! Help (/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+----- Thread: Wasn't this supposed to be a MP!3 thing? (/showthread.php?tid=25687)

Wasn't this supposed to be a MP!3 thing? by Vilkku on 05-23-2004 at 07:34 AM

I read somewhere that you could set MP!3 to only send a message that you have done with personalized statuses once. Well, I can't find anything like that. Is that feature not included, is it a code you have to put in the text or am I just blind?

RE: Wasn't this supposed to be a MP!3 thing? by KeyStorm on 05-23-2004 at 07:39 AM

Nope, you can choose who you want to let see the automessage, but it's sent over and over again as usual.

RE: Wasn't this supposed to be a MP!3 thing? by Vilkku on 05-23-2004 at 07:40 AM

So there is no way to only send it once? Darn, I have to stop using them then :'(

RE: Wasn't this supposed to be a MP!3 thing? by Patchou on 05-23-2004 at 07:59 AM

Well, you can change the send delay with an internal setting I think... you can put it to 24 hours if you want :)

RE: Wasn't this supposed to be a MP!3 thing? by Vilkku on 05-23-2004 at 08:03 AM

quote:
Originally posted by Patchou
Well, you can change the send delay with an internal setting I think... you can put it to 24 hours if you want :)
Could you please explain?

EDIT: And would this still send the message(s) 24 hours later if the contact and I would happen to be online?
RE: Wasn't this supposed to be a MP!3 thing? by KeyStorm on 05-23-2004 at 08:07 AM

It's a value in the registry you can modify.
However Choli will release the new version of MP!Tweaker, there you'll prolly be able to modify it.

RE: Wasn't this supposed to be a MP!3 thing? by Vilkku on 05-23-2004 at 08:11 AM

quote:
Originally posted by KeyStorm
However Choli will release the new version of MP!Tweaker, there you'll prolly be able to modify it.
Great. Thanks all. And thanks Patchou for Messenger Plus! 3!
RE: Wasn't this supposed to be a MP!3 thing? by Choli on 05-23-2004 at 09:27 AM

quote:
Originally posted by KeyStorm
what you have to modify is in the preferences of plus:
Plus > preferences > Persponalised status > Repeat delay (seconds)
Set that value to a very high number ;)
RE: Wasn't this supposed to be a MP!3 thing? by KeyStorm on 05-23-2004 at 09:33 AM

/sdoh :P

soz

RE: Wasn't this supposed to be a MP!3 thing? by Vilkku on 05-23-2004 at 09:33 AM

Thanks. (y)(y)(y):D:D:D