Shoutbox

standard multicolour?? - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: WLM Plus! Help (/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+----- Thread: standard multicolour?? (/showthread.php?tid=27417)

standard multicolour?? by bolleke on 06-19-2004 at 11:24 AM

how can i set the prefernces of messenger so that i when i typ something that it is in multicolour and not have to use the command?

greetz

RE: standard multicolour?? by Tochjo on 06-19-2004 at 11:43 AM

In an instant messaging conversation, click the Font button and choose a colour. Your messages will have this colour.

RE: standard multicolour?? by bolleke on 06-20-2004 at 04:50 PM

I wanne have a multicolor standard, that means that i wanne type every character in another color, it can with the xfade plugin but than you have to use the command everytime. I wanne have it so that i can type what i want and it will be displayed in another color ever character.

greetz

RE: standard multicolour?? by .blade// on 06-20-2004 at 06:06 PM

quote:
Originally posted by bolleke
I wanne have a multicolor standard, that means that i wanne type every character in another color, it can with the xfade plugin but than you have to use the command everytime. I wanne have it so that i can type what i want and it will be displayed in another color ever character.

greetz

^o) There is no option in Plus! for this, though I believe there is a plug-in to do this...
RE: standard multicolour?? by CookieRevised on 06-20-2004 at 11:17 PM

quote:
Originally posted by blade
There is no option in Plus! for this, though I believe there is a plug-in to do this...
Read the posters question again.... His last post was posted more then an hour before yours, so they couldn't have crossed...

quote:
Originally posted by bolleke
I wanne have a multicolor standard, that means that i wanne type every character in another color
Simply impossible without any plugin...

;)