Shoutbox

i can't get rid of the sposer pakage and have tryed every thing - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: WLM Plus! Help (/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+----- Thread: i can't get rid of the sposer pakage and have tryed every thing (/showthread.php?tid=29024)

i can't get rid of the sposer pakage and have tryed every thing by Mr-happy on 07-22-2004 at 11:04 PM

i can't get rid of the sposer pakage and have tryed every thing nothing works i tryed reinsalling msnplus with it 5 time's and nothing has worked i read that damm thread on it and am getting vary un happy every time it keeps saying that the file has been corrupted and can't be removed even though i did what you said to do 5 times i want to know  how i get rid of the sponcer pakage now

RE: i can't get rid of the sposer pakage and have tryed every thing by CookieRevised on 07-22-2004 at 11:32 PM

1 - Reinstall Plus! WITH the sponsor
2 - Uninstall Plus! and follow the instructions EXACTLY (see: http://shoutbox.menthix.net/showthread.php?tid=21598)
3 - Reinstall Plus! WITHOUT the sponsor...

;)

RE: i can't get rid of the sposer pakage and have tryed every thing by Oldtimer on 07-24-2004 at 10:54 PM

...and when that doesn't work??

RE: i can't get rid of the sposer pakage and have tryed every thing by toddy on 07-24-2004 at 10:58 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Oldtimer
...and when that doesn't work??

it does work, and its the only way to fully get rid of the adware program
RE: i can't get rid of the sposer pakage and have tryed every thing by Oldtimer on 07-24-2004 at 11:03 PM

Wow, are you trying to use your psychic powers on my computer or on me?

It didn't work!!!

But if you tell me again that it does work, maybe it will... (6)

RE: i can't get rid of the sposer pakage and have tryed every thing by matty on 07-24-2004 at 11:22 PM

Reinstall Messenger Plus! with the sponsor program then download and run this Lop.com Uninstaller

RE: i can't get rid of the sposer pakage and have tryed every thing by Mr-happy on 07-24-2004 at 11:25 PM

tell me what happens when it says files are corrupted and cannot be removed 5 time's in a row and there still there even when it doesn't give you the message

RE: RE: i can't get rid of the sposer pakage and have tryed every thing by Oldtimer on 07-25-2004 at 12:49 AM

quote:
Originally posted by Matty.
Reinstall Messenger Plus! with the sponsor program then download and run this Lop.com Uninstaller

That seems to have done the trick. Thank you.