Shoutbox

MSN games not working - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Skype & Technology (/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+---- Forum: Skype & Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+----- Thread: MSN games not working (/showthread.php?tid=30284)

MSN games not working by tugrussel on 08-22-2004 at 08:37 AM

Hi,
This has been happening for quite some time now. When ever I click on Fun and games it says something like "Fun & Games is temporarily unavailable" I have tried lowering Internet Explorer's settings to the minimal security posssible. Anyone have suggestions how to get it to work?
Thanks

RE: MSN games not working by Choli on 08-22-2004 at 03:34 PM

the fun & games availability depends on the country you are, so maybe it is really unavailable for some time. I don't know.

quote:
Originally posted by tugrussel
Anyone have suggestions how to get it to work?
have you tried to reinstall messenger?
RE: RE: MSN games not working by tugrussel on 08-25-2004 at 03:52 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Choli
the fun & games availability depends on the country you are, so maybe it is really unavailable for some time. I don't know.
quote:
Originally posted by tugrussel
Anyone have suggestions how to get it to work?
have you tried to reinstall messenger?

yeah tried that
RE: MSN games not working by inspireme on 09-12-2004 at 09:15 PM

I had the same problem and couldnt find anything online about it (apart from this thread) so I thought I would post how I sorted it out for all those who are getting this problem.

If you use OnSpeed ( it speeds up your internet connection apparently by 5x ) the messenger gamesdo not like this (I think its the way it re routes through a proxy server) Whatever the reason it works when I close down onspeed.

I hope it helps somebody :)

RE: MSN games not working by Plik on 09-12-2004 at 09:23 PM

My games are unavailable because i use tabserv. And MSNFanatic, the people that host tabserv is down at the moment.
So if you use tabserv then this is why you cant acess your fun and games. (And your tabs)