Shoutbox

Chris... - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+---- Forum: General Chit Chat (/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+----- Thread: Chris... (/showthread.php?tid=30473)

Chris... by Dan0208 on 08-26-2004 at 10:32 AM

This question is a bit random but I have been wondering about this for a fair while.
Well you go to x High School right? Well how come during the day on a school day you see so many people from your school inside [edited out]?? Theres is always heaps of people in there in x uniform. Are you allowed to leave school and go over for lunch etc or do people just sneak over there?
If so that is pretty cool cos at my school your not "supposed" to leave school grounds at all during school time.

Anyway that is my weird question..
Daniel

[edit] Removed the locations/names..

RE: Chris... by Millenium_edition on 08-26-2004 at 10:34 AM

Why don't you PM him?
[Image: pm.gif]

RE: Chris... by azn angel on 08-26-2004 at 10:44 AM

you know its surfi?!:|! it could be someone else wit da name chris

RE: Chris... by surfichris on 08-26-2004 at 12:00 PM

:| Who are you :| How do you know where i go to school :|

And alot of us have free periods last or first, so if you see people with year 12 jerseys they are usually on their way home or have finished for the day or something. Others in uniforms are sometimes business study classes, and well, others are people just jigging.

I'm going to edit your post to remove my details now :/

RE: Chris... by Plik on 08-26-2004 at 12:28 PM

Btw Chris you left the uniform bit in so people can still find out what school you go to :)

RE: Chris... by user27089 on 08-26-2004 at 12:36 PM

quote:
Originally posted by madman66
Btw Chris you left the uniform bit in so people can still find out what school you go to :)

Not particularly, a lot of schools have the same uniform as other schools, so its quite frequent that you will see the same uniform, anyway, we don't really know what chris looks like
RE: Chris... by toddy on 08-26-2004 at 12:44 PM

quote:
Originally posted by traxor
quote:
Originally posted by madman66

Not particularly, a lot of schools have the same uniform as other schools, so its quite frequent that you will see the same uniform, anyway, we don't really know what chris looks like

did u even see the orginal post ????

he said the name of the school before saying the uniform, it wasn't a description of the uniform, he said x uniform.  E.g. “people in there in traxor’s uniform” (traxor been the name of the school)

RE: Chris... by Dan0208 on 08-26-2004 at 12:52 PM

Haha sorry mate im not a stalker or anything. I just remembered reading that you go to "that school" (maybe on your site??) and I was at "that place" today and saw heaps of people just wandering around in "your school's" uniform as i have many times before. sorry for letting out that information didnt think about it when i posted. Anyway thanks for answering my question.
Btw i go to Heathcote HS. also noticed you do IPT.. do you do software development and design (SDD) as well?

RE: Chris... by surfichris on 08-26-2004 at 12:56 PM

Our school isn't offering SDD anymore - so i just do IPT and infact I have my trial HSC exam for IPT tomorrow afternoon.

Actually today was sports day so you probably saw heaps of people around 12:30 or 2:30. Year 11 and 12 get off at 12:30 to go home and the rest of the school participates in sport until 2:30.

Yes, I think you saw it on the photo gallery on my site, I believe I changed the name of that galleryt hough..

Its good to see local people on these forums :p I think.

Anyway, you might see me around in Miranda sometime soon wearing a special Plus! shirt which has been sent to me - like a custom one with my name and stuff on it too.

RE: Chris... by CookieRevised on 08-26-2004 at 04:01 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Chris Boulton
a special Plus! shirt which has been sent to me - like a custom one with my name and stuff on it too.
this calls for a picture :D

RE: Chris... by surfichris on 08-27-2004 at 12:54 AM

Yeah, I already promised I would when it arrives, and the cap too :p

RE: Chris... by Ginger on 08-27-2004 at 03:22 AM

quote:
Originally posted by Chris Boulton
Our school isn't offering SDD anymore - so i just do IPT and infact I have my trial HSC exam for IPT tomorrow afternoon.

wow that paragraph had too many initals for me.  And y dont u jus remove this whole topic considerin even without the details its a bit of an invasion of privacy?