Shoutbox

Extended Contact List? - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Skype & Technology (/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+---- Forum: Skype & Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+----- Thread: Extended Contact List? (/showthread.php?tid=30866)

Extended Contact List? by chris on 09-02-2004 at 03:03 AM

oaky laely i havent been payin much attention to msn stuff or really anything on the computer because i have been getting really bored and i dunno i just dont feel like stayin on the computer much but i used to look at like mess.be everday and be here constanly but now i just sit around in my room till i do something but anyways i dunno why i said that but i was reading mess.be today and i seen that MessengerDiscovery 2.5 (build 2512) has the option to extend the contact list limit. . . well i seen somethign about MSN increasing the limit so i was wondering if that was an acual feature or just MSN did. But what i really wanted to know is if anyone could create a smaller addon or plugin maybe that could increase the contact list limit because i dont wanna install that for just one feature because it takes up too many resouses and i am already useing enough right now:S

RE: Extended Contact List? by eckocomplex on 09-02-2004 at 08:58 AM

MSN didn't increase it. It's a MessengerDiscovery unique feature that you wont see in any other addons (unless some people rip MD features and it's well known for this to happen). If you can't afford resources you must have about 6mb of ram, then noone can help you.