Shoutbox

You know your a MsgPlus Forum addict when..... - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+---- Forum: General Chit Chat (/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+----- Thread: You know your a MsgPlus Forum addict when..... (/showthread.php?tid=30981)

You know your a MsgPlus Forum addict when..... by Pr0xY on 09-04-2004 at 08:00 PM

You should know what to do.  See if we can come up with some really good ones.

Heres mine:
You know your a MsgPlus Forum addict when.....

...you joined 8 months ago and alright have the User title "Posting Freak".

RE: You know your a MsgPlus Forum addict when..... by Millenium_edition on 09-04-2004 at 08:03 PM

... each of your posts contain a dancing banana

RE: You know your a MsgPlus Forum addict when..... by Anubis on 09-04-2004 at 08:10 PM

You dream of spam...You dream to spam

RE: You know your a MsgPlus Forum addict when..... by RebelSean on 09-04-2004 at 08:16 PM

...You post :p in every message/shout

*cough* WDZ

....you post :refuck: to much

*cough* me

RE: You know your a MsgPlus Forum addict when..... by marissa on 09-04-2004 at 08:16 PM

...when you open a browser and in the url spot you start with "msg..." then stop because you were supose to go to another site:p

RE: You know your a MsgPlus Forum addict when..... by Millenium_edition on 09-04-2004 at 08:20 PM

... when you're seanned.

RE: You know your a MsgPlus Forum addict when..... by Pr0xY on 09-04-2004 at 08:25 PM

...when open up your history folder after a month of not cleaning it out and only one website is listed there.  :P

RE: You know your a MsgPlus Forum addict when..... by Millenium_edition on 09-04-2004 at 08:28 PM

when your mouse button is black because of hitting the report button :p

RE: You know your a MsgPlus Forum addict when..... by user13774 on 09-04-2004 at 08:31 PM

... when you have the forum url in ur windows startup folder

RE: You know your a MsgPlus Forum addict when..... by RebelSean on 09-04-2004 at 08:39 PM

..when you have a tab for the forums in msn messenger main window :)

RE: You know your a MsgPlus Forum addict when..... by Twan on 09-04-2004 at 09:02 PM

...when you reply to this topic ;)

RE: You know your a MsgPlus Forum addict when..... by Chrono on 09-04-2004 at 09:10 PM

when ur home page is http://shoutbox.menthix.net

RE: You know your a MsgPlus Forum addict when..... by k776 on 09-04-2004 at 09:56 PM

when you spend more than 6hours a day here

and

when you constantly correct other that it is MsgPlus, not MsnPlus

RE: You know your a MsgPlus Forum addict when..... by RebelSean on 09-04-2004 at 09:57 PM

..when you spend 9-10 hours a day like me on here :refuck:

RE: You know your a MsgPlus Forum addict when..... by Millenium_edition on 09-04-2004 at 10:00 PM

when you've got an msgplus toolbar installed

RE: You know your a MsgPlus Forum addict when..... by R1tjuh on 09-04-2004 at 10:13 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Sean
..when you have a tab for the forums in msn messenger main window :)
whoops
quote:
Originally posted by Millenium_edition
when you've got an msgplus toolbar installed
that isnt alway true, some people that do not read ;) the others are freaks :P

...U try 2 read every post
RE: You know your a MsgPlus Forum addict when..... by WDZ on 09-04-2004 at 10:27 PM

when... you're the main admin?!?!

*got nothing* :p

There are people here who are more addicted to these forums than me... quite sad... :p

RE: You know your a MsgPlus Forum addict when..... by Millenium_edition on 09-04-2004 at 10:29 PM

quote:
Originally posted by WDZ
There are people here who are more addicted to these forums than me... quite sad...
says mister 4355 posts.
RE: You know your a MsgPlus Forum addict when..... by Pr0xY on 09-04-2004 at 10:31 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Chrono
when ur home page is http://shoutbox.menthix.net
Crap... :dodgy:

well looks like I'm an addict

RE: You know your a MsgPlus Forum addict when..... by WDZ on 09-04-2004 at 10:38 PM

* WDZ doesn't have a home page set... :p

Though I do have a folder full of MsgPlus Forum bookmarks as the first item in my Opera toolbar. :p

quote:
says mister 4355 posts.
http://shoutbox.menthix.net/statistics.php?page=topposters

Look at the posts per day... :p
RE: You know your a MsgPlus Forum addict when..... by Millenium_edition on 09-04-2004 at 10:42 PM

quote:
Originally posted by WDZ
quote:
says mister 4355 posts.
http://shoutbox.menthix.net/statistics.php?page=topposters

Look at the posts per day... :p
and? :p
RE: You know your a MsgPlus Forum addict when..... by WDZ on 09-04-2004 at 10:46 PM

Most of them post more often than me. I only have a high post count because I've been a member for a longer time. :p

RE: You know your a MsgPlus Forum addict when..... by marissa on 09-04-2004 at 10:51 PM

...when you get upset over a ban :p )yes, some of us have NO life;))
and
...when more than half your list contains the members here and you're afraid to block them/open a conversation window/ close one with them because you know they'll know :p

RE: You know your a MsgPlus Forum addict when..... by jren207 on 09-04-2004 at 11:47 PM

When you keep sending a shortcut of nearly every thread to your desktop :P

[Image: attachment.php?pid=302423]

RE: You know your a MsgPlus Forum addict when..... by dotNorma on 09-05-2004 at 12:35 AM

When you actually begin to use phrases like...

"I am so going to own you"
"You just got pawned"
"I am the leetist son of a bitch"
"Holly WDZ"

(And I actually do)

RE: You know your a MsgPlus Forum addict when..... by Pr0xY on 09-05-2004 at 02:42 AM

lol @ NoNames post...

...when you make a thead like this just to get more post counts

RE: You know your a MsgPlus Forum addict when..... by lopardo on 09-05-2004 at 03:08 AM

quote:
Originally posted by WDZ
Though I do have a folder full of MsgPlus Forum bookmarks as the first item in my Opera toolbar.
You could share them, my computer crashed and I lost all my bookmarks (I'm using Firefox) :(

Well, I guess you know your a MsgPlus Forum addict when.....
...you try to use :refuck: or :banana: in a Messenger conversation window :)
RE: You know your a MsgPlus Forum addict when..... by RebelSean on 09-05-2004 at 03:13 AM

...when you have forum members calling you, and you calling them :d

RE: You know your a MsgPlus Forum addict when..... by .blade// on 09-05-2004 at 03:15 AM

...when you'd rather be on the Plus! forums than out with your girlfriend/boyfriend/wife/husband :refuck:....:P

RE: You know your a MsgPlus Forum addict when..... by lopardo on 09-05-2004 at 03:18 AM

quote:
Originally posted by blade
...when you'd rather be on the Plus! forums than out with your girlfriend/boyfriend/wife/husband :refuck:....:P
That's what I'd call a real addict :)
RE: You know your a MsgPlus Forum addict when..... by Pr0xY on 09-05-2004 at 03:29 AM

quote:
Originally posted by lopardo
quote:
Originally posted by blade
That's what I'd call a real addict :)
nah, I'd call that pathetic :P  Unless your girlfriend/boyfriend/wife/husband is really ugly
RE: You know your a MsgPlus Forum addict when..... by lopardo on 09-05-2004 at 03:36 AM

quote:
Originally posted by pr0xy
nah, I'd call that pathetic
I didn't want to say it :)

quote:
Unless your girlfriend/boyfriend/wife/husband is really ugly
:lol:
RE: You know your a MsgPlus Forum addict when..... by Pr0xY on 09-05-2004 at 03:58 AM

You know your a MsgPlus Forum addict when.....

.....you check your email and your whole 2 mb of hotmail storage is takin up by new emails from some person called "Messenger Plus! Forum Mailer".

RE: You know your a MsgPlus Forum addict when..... by bach_m on 09-05-2004 at 04:02 AM

quote:

.....you check your email and your whole 2 mb of hotmail storage is takin up by new emails from some person called "Messenger Plus! Forum Mailer".

i disabled that long ago, when i discovered latest.php

on topic:

... when u realize that its sad that its one of ur 4 start pages (yay tabs), and switch it to Google News :)
RE: You know your a MsgPlus Forum addict when..... by Chrono on 09-05-2004 at 04:07 AM

when u get online only to check the forums, even though u have more important stuff to do.

RE: You know your a MsgPlus Forum addict when..... by k776 on 09-05-2004 at 04:13 AM

when you have visited this thread more than 20 times already

when half a threads message are yours

RE: You know your a MsgPlus Forum addict when..... by lopardo on 09-05-2004 at 04:20 AM

Go to your User Control Panel > Options and disable "Use Email Notification by default".

RE: You know your a MsgPlus Forum addict when..... by WDZ on 09-05-2004 at 04:22 AM

quote:
You could share them
Many of them are for me/staff only, so no... :p

quote:
Originally posted by Sean
...when you have forum members calling you, and you calling them :d
:dodgy:

quote:
:-/ How many subscriptions do you have? :p

Wait, I'll answer that: 220. :dodgy:

quote:
when u get online only to check the forums, even though u have more important stuff to do.
Well, that's just classic laziness. :p

* WDZ does it almost every day... :refuck:
RE: You know your a MsgPlus Forum addict when..... by lopardo on 09-05-2004 at 04:37 AM

quote:
Originally posted by WDZ
Many of them are for me/staff only, so no... :P
Maybe you were keeping useful threads so that's why I asked :)

quote:
Originally posted by WDZ

quote:
Well, that's just classic laziness. :P

* WDZ does it almost every day... :refuck:
Me too :lol:

RE: You know your a MsgPlus Forum addict when..... by Pr0xY on 09-05-2004 at 04:42 AM

quote:
Originally posted by WDZ
:undecided:How many subscriptions do you have? :P

Wait, I'll answer that: 220. :dodgy:
Not that it matters to me but isn't that information kind of confidential? 

RE: You know your a MsgPlus Forum addict when..... by WDZ on 09-05-2004 at 04:54 AM

quote:
Maybe you were keeping useful threads
Nah... :p

quote:
Not that it matters to me but isn't that information kind of confidential?
It's just a number, like post count, last online time, etc.... :-/

Didn't think you'd care. :p
RE: RE: You know your a MsgPlus Forum addict when..... by Eljay on 09-05-2004 at 06:40 AM

quote:
Well, I guess you know your a MsgPlus Forum addict when.....
...you try to use :refuck: or :banana: in a Messenger conversation window :)

or when u even have custom emos set to those shortcuts 8-)
RE: You know your a MsgPlus Forum addict when..... by Chrono on 09-05-2004 at 08:34 AM

quote:
Originally posted by leejeffery
or when u even have custom emos set to those shortcuts 
well these shortcuts wont work (so i have :banana instead of : banana : :lol:

RE: You know your a MsgPlus Forum addict when..... by Anubis on 09-05-2004 at 08:39 AM

You buy a rather large trout and go on a slapping spree

RE: You know your a MsgPlus Forum addict when..... by Eljay on 09-05-2004 at 08:49 AM

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by leejeffery
or when u even have custom emos set to those shortcuts 
well these shortcuts wont work (so i have :banana instead of : banana : :lol:
i have :nana: and :fuck: :D
quote:
Originally posted by Anubis
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
RE: You know your a MsgPlus Forum addict when..... by WDZ on 09-05-2004 at 08:50 AM

quote:
Originally posted by Anubis
Wouldn't that be IRC addiction? :p
RE: You know your a MsgPlus Forum addict when..... by Anubis on 09-05-2004 at 08:53 AM

quote:
Originally posted by WDZ

Wouldn't that be IRC addiction?
It's all good
RE: You know your a MsgPlus Forum addict when..... by Pr0xY on 09-05-2004 at 11:26 AM

...you set your alarm for 6 in the morning just so you can check the forum for interesting threads....

....checked forum....

....no interensting theads....

RE: You know your a MsgPlus Forum addict when..... by saralk on 09-05-2004 at 11:49 AM

...you start a topic and then refresh the page every 5 seconds 'just to check if someone has replied'

...you can type shoutbox.menthix.net faster then you can type your name

RE: You know your a MsgPlus Forum addict when..... by Moo on 09-05-2004 at 01:57 PM

... you subscribe to this thread.

RE: You know your a MsgPlus Forum addict when..... by Pr0xY on 09-05-2004 at 03:23 PM

quote:
Originally posted by saralk
...you start a topic and then refresh the page every 5 seconds 'just to check if someone has replied'

...you can type shoutbox.menthix.net faster then you can type your name

:dodgy:  Why do people keep saying the stuff that I do.  I really must be addicted to this forum... :banana:
RE: You know your a MsgPlus Forum addict when..... by RebelSean on 09-05-2004 at 03:26 PM

...when you have subscribed to over 20 threads

RE: You know your a MsgPlus Forum addict when..... by saralk on 09-05-2004 at 03:33 PM

when you finally leave this forum you spend all the time thinking of witty replies to put in this thread

RE: You know your a MsgPlus Forum addict when..... by Moo on 09-05-2004 at 06:39 PM

view attatchment

RE: You know your a MsgPlus Forum addict when..... by user27089 on 09-05-2004 at 06:56 PM

when you go on a pc, and feel that you need to go on the forum and/or install messenger plus! when you use your friends msn

RE: You know your a MsgPlus Forum addict when..... by MC Inferno on 09-05-2004 at 07:03 PM

You look for an excuse to :spam:

You go back after being blocked :P

You take it seriously

You go over 750

You consider signing up without needing to ask a question

When you get pissed off that some1's bnaging on about spyware from plus

You countdown to the launch of MP!3

You try not to post in T&T coz that wont get ur post count up

You're pleased that you've became a senior member

You show other ppl on MSN ur posts

You advertise Plus! in your name

You try to explain to some1 how u get the colours in the name

You finally understand the stuff fucknig plug

You're guitted that ur punisjement for spewing in the house when drunk is not being on the net for a week

You're first point of call with a problem on ur PC is the MP! Forums

You make massive pictures of the :banana: doing something (usually and afro)

You get bollocked by cookie for posting inappropiate material in T&T (;))

You make long lists like this

You type all this in quick reply, therfore ruining the point of it

You look through this list loking for problems to "ahhh! typo at, blah blah...." or "that doesnt make sense!!!!" :|

You do that video that patchou did with the tampons (wtf was that lad?)

You get blocked 9 times.....

..... and still come back.

I'm tired............. theres a short list.

RE: You know your a MsgPlus Forum addict when..... by marissa on 09-05-2004 at 07:08 PM

...wehn you feel bad about not coming on here to help others :p

RE: You know your a MsgPlus Forum addict when..... by MC Inferno on 09-05-2004 at 07:10 PM

Marissa, your DP doesnt work the 1001th time theri... you need to fix that, till then, i'll keep clickin.....

RE: You know your a MsgPlus Forum addict when..... by saralk on 09-05-2004 at 07:25 PM

quote:
Originally posted by MC Inferno
You look through this list loking for problems to "ahhh! typo at, blah blah...."
quote:
punisjement
quote:
inappropiate
quote:
fucknig
quote:
bnaging
quote:
guitted

:p

you get annoyed when that you cant use emoticons to describe your emotions in real life

when someone says something to you thats rubbish, you say "colon spam colon" back to them

RE: You know your a MsgPlus Forum addict when..... by Pr0xY on 09-05-2004 at 07:26 PM

quote:
You look for an excuse to :spam:

You go back after being blocked :P

You take it seriously

You go over 750

You consider signing up without needing to ask a question

When you get pissed off that some1's bnaging on about spyware from plus

You countdown to the launch of MP!3

You try not to post in T&T coz that wont get ur post count up

You're pleased that you've became a senior member

You show other ppl on MSN ur posts

You advertise Plus! in your name

You try to explain to some1 how u get the colours in the name

You finally understand the stuff fucknig plug

You're guitted that ur punisjement for spewing in the house when drunk is not being on the net for a week

You're first point of call with a problem on ur PC is the MP! Forums

You make massive pictures of the :banana: doing something (usually and afro)

You get bollocked by cookie for posting inappropiate material in T&T (;))

You make long lists like this

You type all this in quick reply, therfore ruining the point of it

You look through this list loking for problems to "ahhh! typo at, blah blah...." or "that doesnt make sense!!!!" :|

You do that video that patchou did with the tampons (wtf was that lad?)

You get blocked 9 times.....

..... and still come back.

I'm tired............. theres a short list.

Holy WDZ, thats a big list.  Well I doubt anyone else can come up with one without it being dodgy.  So time to close the thread. 
RE: You know your a MsgPlus Forum addict when..... by Plik on 09-05-2004 at 07:31 PM

..... when you stare very close at your screen trying to find the spam

RE: You know your a MsgPlus Forum addict when..... by segosa on 09-05-2004 at 07:42 PM

.... You notice the thread entitled  "You know your a MsgPlus Forum addict when....." is misspelled.