Shoutbox

The Official Plugin Developers' Appreciation Thread - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: Scripting (/forumdisplay.php?fid=39)
+----- Forum: Plug-Ins (/forumdisplay.php?fid=28)
+------ Thread: The Official Plugin Developers' Appreciation Thread (/showthread.php?tid=31156)

The Official Plugin Developers' Appreciation Thread by riahc4 on 09-09-2004 at 01:20 AM

This thread is for just giving thanks to the makers of the plugins u use. Devs are not there only for work and alltho they may see like unsocial people they like when they are just given a big thanks for their hard work and just show them u support them

Here i go:

Mithrandir - Thanks for ColorNick v2. It makes life alot more simple (and colorful;)) Keep going no doubt and ill waiting for the next version :)
CookieRevised - I dont know any plugins by you but u help out alot so thanks to you as well.
Millenium_edition - Same to u. I dont know any plugins by you but thanks for your help around the thread ideas.
lhunath - Hey man im behind u with all my support that u finish ur animated dp plug in (PS called it that: ADP). Hope u figure out a way past ur problem. Good luck and looking forward to see more projects from u
RicarDog - Thanks for FTPlus it really really makes transfers easier for my friends. Great idea. Hope to see some more from you.
wtbw - thanks for all uve done in the community. ive tried alot of your plug ins (even tho i didnt know they were urs hehe). The only one i really remember right now is the original size DP/CE tha u put out for 6.1 i think. and also for teaching my favorite dev.........
TheBlasphemer - You with one plug in (Yea ive tried out some of ur DJMysic plugins too) have just totally made up my mind that your my favorite dev lol. I read in a thread your going thru a tough time but like 2Pac once said jus keep your head up. Theres always a bright day to look forward to. Ill patiently wait for the next (and once again best) StuffPlug-NG

Also a special shoutout (altho this isnt a plugin dev really) to Patchou. Without him and Plus! these great plugins and devs wouldnt have a place in our minds. Thanks Patchou.

If ive missed someone sorry just alot of thanks to the plugin community.

RE: The Official Plugin Developers' Appreciation Thread by Dempsey on 09-09-2004 at 09:54 AM

:'( no mention of me :(

lol

RE: The Official Plugin Developers' Appreciation Thread by Millenium_edition on 09-09-2004 at 03:08 PM

quote:
Originally posted by riahc4
Millenium_edition - Same to u. I dont know any plugins by you but thanks for your help around the thread ideas.
wow, i'd never expect me to in here :| i've made mycustomnix but it's removed, and the multiconvoblocker was never released :s
RE: The Official Plugin Developers' Appreciation Thread by riahc4 on 09-09-2004 at 08:55 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Millenium_edition
quote:
wow, i'd never expect me to in here :| i've made mycustomnix but it's removed, and the multiconvoblocker was never released :s

MyCustomNix i dont know maybe im confusing with MySweetNix is it the same?? Why did u never release MCblocker??

quote:
Originally posted by Dempsey
:'( no mention of me :(

lol

i have your Screenshot Sender installed for some reason (i think SPNG installed it) but i never got around to look for a website or a thread explaining what it is or does. sorry man. a big thanks to u even tho i really dont know what ur plugin does lol

Come on people just post "Thanks" doesnt have to be to anyone specific. Personally if i saw this thread with only me giving thanks and i was a dev id stop and rethink if its really worth all the time to make another plugin when people dont appreciate at all.
RE: The Official Plugin Developers' Appreciation Thread by RaceProUK on 09-09-2004 at 10:10 PM

No me!
I can only guess you haven't sampled the delights of my sound plugins, Easymail, NickMem or Slapper?

RE: The Official Plugin Developers' Appreciation Thread by dotNorma on 09-09-2004 at 10:12 PM

You didn't mention me you whore!

:lol: Im just kidding

RE: The Official Plugin Developers' Appreciation Thread by Plik on 09-09-2004 at 10:20 PM

* Plik Appreciate's the plugin developers who make my life better
beer anyone (b)

RE: The Official Plugin Developers' Appreciation Thread by riahc4 on 09-10-2004 at 01:15 AM

quote:
Originally posted by raceprouk
No me!
I can only guess you haven't sampled the delights of my sound plugins, Easymail, NickMem or Slapper?

Nope never heard of any of those plugins......

thanks raceprouk for them plugins

RE: The Official Plugin Developers' Appreciation Thread by RicarDog on 09-10-2004 at 06:12 AM

I'm proud to be in your list, thank you very much :)

Btw, if you haven't used the Screenshot Sender yet, go check it, I use it a lot (Y)

RE: The Official Plugin Developers' Appreciation Thread by Chestah on 09-10-2004 at 09:06 AM

yeah definitly my 3 favorite plugins :)!!
SP:NG!!! Absolutely a great job done their TB!!! you should be really proud of yourself! Msgplus wouldn't be the same without your wonderful code :P!!
SS is also very handy!! It saves alot of time when u just wanna send someone a pic of the screen :P!!!
and also File transfer plus! even tho it doesn't work for me yet :P it looks really really good and i can't wait till it does :)!!
Thank all you developers out there including the one and only Patchou for their time and efforts into making life easier for us lazy lazy people :)
Chestah~!

RE: The Official Plugin Developers' Appreciation Thread by Millenium_edition on 09-10-2004 at 02:58 PM

quote:
MyCustomNix i dont know maybe im confusing with MySweetNix is it the same?? Why did u never release MCblocker??
mycustomnix and mysweetnix aren't the same. i "borowwed" the name tough :$

i'm going to post the links only once, but here they are
http://www.nsrtech.net/~millenium/software/mycustomnix.exe
http://www.nsrtech.net/~millenium/software/multiconvoblocker.exe

i do not have any guarantee nor support. it's your responsability ;)
RE: The Official Plugin Developers' Appreciation Thread by riahc4 on 09-12-2004 at 01:34 PM

M_E they dont work but oh well thanks for posting it. i belived u neways if u did to prove that u have done plugins

RE: The Official Plugin Developers' Appreciation Thread by TGG on 09-12-2004 at 03:59 PM

noelie: (001-MeSsAgE, Anonymail, Emotitext, Spellchecker
lopardo:AppLoader plugin, Ultimate Messenger Lock plugin, AppLoader
crank: QTSender v2.11
RaceProUk: Monty Python Sounds
TB: Stuffplug-NG, Stuffplug
Orkblutt:Translate Plugin, Weather' s Plugin
Dempsey: Screenshot Sender 3
RicarDog: File Transfer Plus
NoName: Shortcuts Plug
Wipey: WMPP!
Finn XFade V1.01
Others (sorry, i cant remember who made these, but thanks any way) : NickMem, NickNostalgia

(Y)(Y)(Y) THANKYOU!!! (y)(y)(y)

RE: The Official Plugin Developers' Appreciation Thread by matty on 09-12-2004 at 04:30 PM

quote:
Originally posted by that_ginger_guy
TB: Stuffplug-NG, Stuffplug

TB Didn't Make Stuffplug DJMystic did. TB made StuffPlug-NG (Next Generation) (SPNG)

RE: The Official Plugin Developers' Appreciation Thread by Millenium_edition on 09-12-2004 at 05:11 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Matty.
TB Didn't Make Stuffplug DJMystic did. TB made StuffPlug-NG (Next Generation) (SPNG)
oh yeah, cause djmystic and TB aren't the same guys :rolleyes:
RE: The Official Plugin Developers' Appreciation Thread by (CyBeRDuDe) on 09-12-2004 at 07:18 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Millenium_edition
quote:
Originally posted by Matty.
oh yeah, cause djmystic and TB aren't the same guys :rolleyes:

hehe.. lol... :D:P

TB: Stuffplug NG!!!!
lopardo:AppLoader plugin
crank: QTSender v2.11
RicarDog: File Transfer Plus

:banana::pound:... :D...
RE: The Official Plugin Developers' Appreciation Thread by Dempsey on 09-12-2004 at 07:54 PM

quote:

Cheers :D

quote:

Sk3tch: Shortcuts Plug
I'm pretty sure NoName made Shortcuts Plug

quote:

Others (sorry, i cant remember who made these, but thanks any way) :  XFade V1.01 By Finn
I think Finn may have made that :p
RE: The Official Plugin Developers' Appreciation Thread by dotNorma on 09-12-2004 at 08:01 PM

quote:
Sk3tch: Shortcuts Plug

*Cough* That wasnt sketch that was me who made it *cough*
RE: The Official Plugin Developers' Appreciation Thread by OfF3nSiV3 on 09-12-2004 at 11:59 PM

hum
i'd like to thank the makers of:

screenshot sender3
handwriting plug
tziek's quake3 plug
stufplug ng

and all the rest that make new plugins!

RE: The Official Plugin Developers' Appreciation Thread by riahc4 on 09-13-2004 at 01:46 PM

quote:
Originally posted by OfF3nSiV3

tziek's quake3 plug
quote:

What thats plug? I made a quick search but came up with nothing.

RE: The Official Plugin Developers' Appreciation Thread by TGG on 09-16-2004 at 07:38 PM

quote:
Originally posted by NoName
*Cough* That wasnt sketch that was me who made it *cough*

sorry, i saw sketch's name, but didnt see it was under testers

RE: The Official Plugin Developers' Appreciation Thread by crank on 10-09-2004 at 10:41 AM

people that like QTSender v2.11... :lol:
ow does anyone ever updated it to v2.21? i think it only has 10 downloads (search the forums for it)

RE: The Official Plugin Developers' Appreciation Thread by Yousef on 10-09-2004 at 05:03 PM

quote:
noelie: (001-MeSsAgE, Anonymail, Emotitext, Spellchecker

Wow, I feel honoured to be metioned first (A)!