Shoutbox

Talk while blocked? - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Skype & Technology (/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+---- Forum: Skype & Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+----- Thread: Talk while blocked? (/showthread.php?tid=32941)

Talk while blocked? by Unconscious on 10-12-2004 at 05:09 AM

is there a plug in/ hack for msn, so I can talk to people who blocked me? Where Can i get it? I know it exists because I blocked one of my contacts, and they kept talking...., Started going on about a hack he downloaded... Where can i get this "hackz0r"?

RE: Talk while blocked? by Pyroteq on 10-12-2004 at 07:39 AM

Dont think anyones going to post this due to talks of hacking and related things like that being banned on this forum.

RE: Talk while blocked? by Bradl3y on 10-12-2004 at 12:39 PM

theres something to do with convorsations where if a friend adds you to a convorsation with someone that blocked you, you can talk to them, so someone else could have added him to the convo then left maybe

RE: Talk while blocked? by Plik on 10-12-2004 at 03:25 PM

If they left the convostation you wouldnt be able to talk to them, because it would say that they're offline.
Its imposable to have a one on one chat with some-one whose blocked you because of the way the protocal works.
The only way it could be done is, as bradley said, have a friend invite you into a convosation with them.

RE: Talk while blocked? by Unconscious on 10-12-2004 at 03:51 PM

But it doenst make sense, loads of people have been downloading this *program* and Whenever i block them, they keep talking, its a mass rumour on MSN, and its just been confirmed because ive seen it with my own eyes. :-/

RE: Talk while blocked? by Knad on 10-12-2004 at 04:02 PM

If u have Staff Plug NG and set it to tell you wen ppl open a convo with you, you can start talking ONLY if they open a convo with you, even if your blocked :D

Confuses alota ppl as they say 'how u do that?' :p

RE: Talk while blocked? by Millenium_edition on 10-12-2004 at 04:35 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Unconscious
But it doenst make sense, loads of people have been downloading this *program* and Whenever i block them, they keep talking, its a mass rumour on MSN, and its just been confirmed because ive seen it with my own eyes. :-/
are you on msn 7? that could be a high chance...
RE: Talk while blocked? by BooGhost on 10-12-2004 at 05:12 PM

doesn't GillyMSN has something like this?

RE: Talk while blocked? by Unconscious on 10-12-2004 at 06:50 PM

Where can I download Staff Plug NG?

RE: Talk while blocked? by Plik on 10-12-2004 at 06:53 PM

Its Stuff plug NG
and visit the website, http://www.stuffplug.com

RE: Talk while blocked? by Unconscious on 10-12-2004 at 07:19 PM

Hmm, Downloaded that, didn't work... What do I have to enable so when they block me, I can still talk?

RE: Talk while blocked? by .blade// on 10-12-2004 at 07:24 PM

if you get a friend to go "/invite such and such", it will invite them intot he convo and u can talk to them
:p

RE: Talk while blocked? by Unconscious on 10-12-2004 at 07:33 PM

.... I talked to this guy again, he said its called Anti-Block but he won't give me the link...

No offence blade, but, that was offtopic...

RE: Talk while blocked? by Plik on 10-12-2004 at 07:34 PM

quote:
Hmm, Downloaded that, didn't work... What do I have to enable so when they block me, I can still talk?
Stuff Plug NG doesnt have this feature :S
RE: Talk while blocked? by Unconscious on 10-12-2004 at 08:07 PM

:-/, Bah, Anyone know where I can get this program???

RE: Talk while blocked? by .blade// on 10-12-2004 at 08:12 PM

quote:
Originally posted by madman66
It wont invite them if they've blocked you.

quote:
Originally posted by blade
if you get a friend to go "/invite such and such", it will invite them intot he convo and u can talk to them
:p

That works - I've done it before.
RE: Talk while blocked? by Unconscious on 10-12-2004 at 08:17 PM

But thats not what im asking for.... I'm asking for the plugin/ hack that my friend has got, im asking for the download link to be simple.

RE: Talk while blocked? by Plik on 10-12-2004 at 08:19 PM

* Plik thinks he should read posts properly.

And this plugin/hack doesnt exist to my knowlage. As it would be imposable because of how the protocal works.

The only way a pearson can contact you if you have blocked them, is by using anuther user account. Even then if you have the option "Only people on my allow list can see my status and send me messages" (click here for a screenshot) turned on they cant contact you with out you adding them.

It would be impossable to use a hack/plugin to allow you to talk to blocked people because of the way the protocal works. They wont see you as online so there client will treat you as an offline contact. If the do manage to send you a message, as it can be done quite easly, then your client will block them connecting to you, and it will return like your offline.
So in short theres no way they can find out if your online (with out asking some-one), let alone send you a message.

RE: Talk while blocked? by Unconscious on 10-13-2004 at 05:28 AM

It does exist... Because my friend has it...

RE: Talk while blocked? by gnownoskcid on 10-13-2004 at 05:55 AM

my previous (which was deleted Matty) implied the possiblity, in a humorous way, that Unconscious was deceived by his friend into thinking an "unblocker" exist but in fact that he had a trojan controlled by his friend

please don't regard my posts as meaningless spam

RE: Talk while blocked? by Pyroteq on 10-13-2004 at 05:58 AM

Your friend might have a trojan planted on your computer then.

RE: Talk while blocked? by gnownoskcid on 10-13-2004 at 06:00 AM

quote:
Originally posted by Scone
Your friend might have a trojan planted on your computer then.

eh.... that's exactly what i said.... you just repeated it....
RE: Talk while blocked? by Pyroteq on 10-13-2004 at 06:32 AM

i didnt even read your post i just read his and posted my reply.

RE: Talk while blocked? by ipab on 10-13-2004 at 06:51 AM

[offtopic]
madman66 u kno wuts ironic u  tried correcting Unconscious's post about calling Stuff Plug    Staff Plug

but u got it wrong in the process :refuck:

quote:
Originally posted by madman66

Its Suff plug NG
and visit the website, http://www.stuffplug.com
[/offtopic]

so moral of the story: no one is perfect :P

as far as the topic goes, i agree with Scone and gnownoskcid, but it could also be a case with msn messenger 7 (the leaked beta)  like wut M_E said :dodgy:
RE: Talk while blocked? by Unconscious on 10-13-2004 at 03:46 PM

...But a trojan is a virus, not a hack for msn, You can't make a trojan not allow people to block you on MSN..

RE: Talk while blocked? by Plik on 10-13-2004 at 11:01 PM

quote:
...But a trojan is a virus, not a hack for msn, You can't make a trojan not allow people to block you on MSN..
Just like you cant make a hack to not allow people to block you;)
I really think your friend is fooling you. If he isnt then some more proof would help.
RE: Talk while blocked? by marissa on 10-13-2004 at 11:31 PM

i have a program that can unblock a contact from your list, BUT it'll say that they're online, not like they're still blocked and i can still talk to them like, they block me and ive sent them my secret potion (hehe) then i run my command and there, im unblocked from their list, but i apprear online for them.

RE: Talk while blocked? by gnownoskcid on 10-13-2004 at 11:43 PM

quote:
Originally posted by marissa
i have a program that can unblock a contact from your list, BUT it'll say that they're online, not like they're still blocked and i can still talk to them like, they block me and ive sent them my secret potion (hehe) then i run my command and there, im unblocked from their list, but i apprear online for them.

that sounds awfully like a trojan... anyway, i read something from mess.be that there used to be a way to become unblockable back in msn 5 (or 4?) where you set your nick to some special illegal character to achieve that.  I tried it with 6 and it didn't work anymore...
RE: Talk while blocked? by marissa on 10-14-2004 at 12:23 AM

quote:
Originally posted by gnownoskcid
that sounds awfully like a trojan

Its labled a trojan, so i wouldnt give it out to anyone unless they really really want it and wahtever. Oo a trojan, get it away!!11
RE: Talk while blocked? by Concord Dawn on 10-14-2004 at 12:42 AM

It is possible to talk while blocked. I've seen it, but this is becoming really hard to do because of the security hole being fixed and because of the All Other Users can't see me or message me. Bottom line, your friend is f***ing with you, just ignore him and piss him off in other ways (like blocking then unblocking him a zillion times).

RE: Talk while blocked? by gnownoskcid on 10-14-2004 at 01:02 AM

just use stuffplugNG's ignore feature! works perfectly here int this scenario

RE: Talk while blocked? by Funky_Monkey on 10-14-2004 at 06:28 PM

my friend has a plugin that told him when somebody blocked him or when somebody had closed the convo and it also allowed him to be able to steal another contacts display pic-im not sure if it allowed him to talk to people who blocked him but i will ask and try to find out what he dl

RE: RE: Talk while blocked? by gnownoskcid on 10-14-2004 at 11:25 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Funky_Monkey
when somebody had closed the convo and it also allowed him to be able to steal another contacts display pic

i believe that's stuffplugNG