Shoutbox

My trip to see the NFL Steelers in Dallas TX - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+---- Forum: General Chit Chat (/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+----- Thread: My trip to see the NFL Steelers in Dallas TX (/showthread.php?tid=33300)

My trip to see the NFL Steelers in Dallas TX by Omar on 10-18-2004 at 10:12 PM

OK, Im just back from Dallas TX.... I attend the Pittsburgh Steelers at Dallas Cowboys... at the Texas Stadium in Irving TX

Here's some pics of the trip.... :P

[Image: 2.png]
[Image: 6.png]
[Image: 1.png]
[Image: 4.png]
[Image: 3.png]
[Image: 5.png]

:banana:

RE: My trip to see the NFL Steelers in Dallas TX by .blade// on 10-18-2004 at 10:24 PM

* .blade// wonders why that guy has a traffic line up his chest and head :P

Which one's you? The guy in the '12' shirt? lol
Hope you enjoyed the trip :P :banana:

RE: My trip to see the NFL Steelers in Dallas TX by Omar on 10-18-2004 at 10:34 PM

quote:
Originally posted by blade
Which one's you? The guy in the '12' shirt? lol

Hence me appearing in all the pics.... :P
RE: My trip to see the NFL Steelers in Dallas TX by dotNorma on 10-19-2004 at 01:36 AM

You came to Dallas and you didnt visit me?

You filthy whore of an omar :dodgy:

RE: My trip to see the NFL Steelers in Dallas TX by Chrono on 10-19-2004 at 01:38 AM

a 28 years old visiting a 12 years old? :dodgy:
i wouldnt like that if i was ur dad :P

RE: My trip to see the NFL Steelers in Dallas TX by dotNorma on 10-19-2004 at 01:40 AM

He would tottally understand..."But I met him on the internet! God your so retarded! You dont let me do anything!"

RE: My trip to see the NFL Steelers in Dallas TX by RebelSean on 10-19-2004 at 04:06 AM

quote:
Originally posted by NoName
He would tottally understand..."But I met him on the internet! God your so retarded! You dont let me do anything!"

Exacly what I would say...
Was it was you expected? When I went to my first NFL game, It wasnt what I expected. I had the worst time ever :p...Anyways, did ya like it?

RE: My trip to see the NFL Steelers in Dallas TX by user27089 on 10-19-2004 at 06:59 AM

I've never been to an NFL match, partially because i'm english, but they still have american football in england, but it doesn't really interest me a lot, i'm not into football either, its just boring to watch, i like watching it at a match, but not on TV, and I like playing it, it'd probably be the same if I lived in america though.

(8)It seems today
that all you see
is violence in movies
and sex on tv
but where are those good old values
on which we used to relie
lucky theres a family guy
lucky theres a man who positively can do
all the things that make us
laugh and cry
hes
a
family
guuuuuuuuuuuuuuuy (8)

RE: My trip to see the NFL Steelers in Dallas TX by Pipish on 10-19-2004 at 07:51 AM

wow it looks like you enjoyed your trip i love watching live sports its great:)

RE: My trip to see the NFL Steelers in Dallas TX by Pyroteq on 10-19-2004 at 08:02 AM

well i live in australia and apart from on movies ive never seen NFL..i could watch it on fox but im always on the net lol did you have fun?

RE: My trip to see the NFL Steelers in Dallas TX by Sunshine on 10-20-2004 at 09:35 PM

Looks like you had tons off fun Omar :D

RE: My trip to see the NFL Steelers in Dallas TX by Titty on 01-04-2005 at 03:39 AM

I live in Texas. 

Dallas.

:O

RE: My trip to see the NFL Steelers in Dallas TX by Omar on 01-04-2005 at 03:47 AM

...next time ill call you and we'll get drunk.... :P

unless you're under 18.... :mipdodgy:

RE: RE: My trip to see the NFL Steelers in Dallas TX by Titty on 01-04-2005 at 03:56 AM

quote:
Originally posted by Omar

Legal drinking age in the US is 21 ;p
RE: My trip to see the NFL Steelers in Dallas TX by Omar on 01-04-2005 at 03:58 AM

dodgy texans.....wait...im one... :p

anywhoo.... we'll get drunk either way.... :banana:

RE: RE: RE: My trip to see the NFL Steelers in Dallas TX by Pinchichuv on 01-04-2005 at 03:59 AM

quote:
Originally posted by Titty
quote:
Originally posted by Omar

Legal drinking age in the US is 21 ;p

i think his idea was taking you to Mexico to get drunk, or he was thinking about it lol