Shoutbox

hotmail in msg plus? - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: WLM Plus! Help (/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+----- Thread: hotmail in msg plus? (/showthread.php?tid=35171)

hotmail in msg plus? by fratinho on 12-03-2004 at 08:18 AM

Hello,everybody I'm new around here.My name is Fratinho,I'm 30y old and I'm from Belgium.I have a question about my hotmail.I currently downloaded msg plus and I'm very pleased with it,the only problem I have is that I can't get directly into my hotmail!!8o|like before with msn 6.2.At this moment I can only go to my home account,not my hotmail account.Can anyone tell me how I can fix this.That is if it's fixable off course:D
Hope for help....

Greetz Fratinho.

RE: hotmail in msg plus? by granthardy on 12-03-2004 at 08:27 AM

In the preferences under pop3 Email you can select what application is opened when you check for Email.  You would set that to be the hotmal website, but I don't think you can set it to auto login like it used to in messenger.

RE: hotmail in msg plus? by f1d0d1d08989 on 12-04-2004 at 02:58 AM

quote:
Posted by fratinho - Yesterday at 04:18 PM
Hello,everybody I'm new around here.My name is Fratinho,I'm 30y old and I'm from Belgium.I have a question about my hotmail.I currently downloaded msg plus and I'm very pleased with it,the only problem I have is that I can't get directly into my hotmail!!like before with msn 6.2.At this moment I can only go to my home account,not my hotmail account.Can anyone tell me how I can fix this.That is if it's fixable off course
Hope for help....

Greetz Fratinho.

Did you set up POP3 mail accounts in the preferences page? If you did, you wont be able to access your Hotmail Inbox directly, but rather, Plus  will check if there are any messages in the accounts that you set up there, and if u click the link, it will bring you to whereever you specified in the dialogue box...

PS I will try to post a pic of it later, when i set up my web hosting acc...

Or read tis : http://shoutbox.menthix.net/showthread.php?tid=35072
it may help you