Shoutbox

I have 2 Problems/Questions with 2 Plugins . . . - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: Scripting (/forumdisplay.php?fid=39)
+----- Forum: Plug-Ins (/forumdisplay.php?fid=28)
+------ Thread: I have 2 Problems/Questions with 2 Plugins . . . (/showthread.php?tid=35211)

I have 2 Problems/Questions with 2 Plugins . . . by Slack2116 on 12-04-2004 at 05:17 AM

StuffPlug NG Problem:

when doing the full size Display Pictures it doesnt work with some of the pics i choose.  are there certain standards i have to go by?  the pics arent rediculously huge or anything.

HandWriting Question:

is there a way i can get more colors to choose from?

RE: I have 2 Problems/Questions with 2 Plugins . . . by leito on 12-04-2004 at 06:30 AM

Slack2116, could you post, what version of (M), Plus! and Stuffplug-NG are you using? What steps do you follow to add the full size display pictures? have you done it before? with what files it works and with what ones it doesn't?

About the handwriting question, i doubt you can use more colores with out an add-on like "Infopen", because the plugin just uses what (M) have already for Windows Tablet PC.

RE: I have 2 Problems/Questions with 2 Plugins . . . by Slack2116 on 12-05-2004 at 01:35 AM

im using Plus! 3.25.106
MSN messenger 6.2.0137
SP .7.39

i just go through the normal way to add them.  click on my DP then Browse and Click Yes for full size DP's

EDIT:

Infopen costs money :|