Shoutbox

Messenger plus 3.40 beta makes my computer SLOWWWWW!!! - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: WLM Plus! Bug Reports (/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+----- Thread: Messenger plus 3.40 beta makes my computer SLOWWWWW!!! (/showthread.php?tid=35404)

Messenger plus 3.40 beta makes my computer SLOWWWWW!!! by Songokuric on 12-09-2004 at 02:22 AM

When I use messenger plus 3.40 beta latest version, with msn messenger 7.0 beta, my computer gets a lot more slow in every aspects special if I’m with the antivirus MacAfee turn on. If I just use msn messenger 7.0 that thing doesn’t happen. Could that be a bug of messenger plus or that is supposed to happen? I would love to use messenger plus but this way I rather not because it makes my computer act strange! And no, is not because I have a slow processor or lack of memory!

RE: Messenger plus 3.40 beta makes my computer SLOWWWWW!!! by Underlord on 12-09-2004 at 11:12 AM

Do you have 3.40.112 (the latest)?
The first couple of versions had a few memory leaks.

RE: Messenger plus 3.40 beta makes my computer SLOWWWWW!!! by Patchou on 12-09-2004 at 10:35 PM

Upgrading to the latest beta versionwill probably solve your problem (actually, the latest version uses less memory than any version released in this year :)).

RE: Messenger plus 3.40 beta makes my computer SLOWWWWW!!! by Songokuric on 12-10-2004 at 01:08 PM

Yes, I use the latest version of messenger plus beta. Every time that I start using the messenger 7 beta, if I have messenger plus installed the computer starts to get slow! And like I told, especially if my antivirus is turn on!!!

RE: Messenger plus 3.40 beta makes my computer SLOWWWWW!!! by Patchou on 12-10-2004 at 06:47 PM

could you said me an email to mplus@patchou.com ? I'd like to test this with you. Thanks.