Shoutbox

STUFFPLUGNG - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: Scripting (/forumdisplay.php?fid=39)
+----- Forum: Plug-Ins (/forumdisplay.php?fid=28)
+------ Thread: STUFFPLUGNG (/showthread.php?tid=36330)

STUFFPLUGNG by msn_fan on 01-02-2005 at 06:03 PM

hi

my stuffplug plugin doesn't work with messenger 7 beta! i downloaded messenger 6 and it works fine there! any solutions?

RE: STUFFPLUGNG by Eljay on 01-02-2005 at 06:05 PM

get the version that works with msn 7 from here: http://www.stuffplug.com/SPNGMSN7.zip

RE: STUFFPLUGNG by Mike on 01-02-2005 at 06:06 PM

You can download a version compatible with MSN Messenger 7 beta at http://www.stuffplug.com/SPNGMSN7.zip  :)

Edit: Bah, leejeffery beat me... :(

RE: STUFFPLUGNG by msn_fan on 01-02-2005 at 06:16 PM

thanx :)

RE: STUFFPLUGNG by Laurasa on 01-03-2005 at 09:10 PM

SO... does it really work?

RE: STUFFPLUGNG by TheBlasphemer on 01-03-2005 at 10:11 PM

Yes, I've tried to convert all functions to be MSN7 compatible ;)
And most of em work :D

contact card by Mr.BrYcE on 01-04-2005 at 02:35 PM

anybody noticed there seems to be a limit in the oversized display picture ? it doesnt seem to accept my picture unless it is less than 320x240 (messenger says its not a valid image file)

also the contact card get screwed because of the picture 's size.

i hope this will be fixed in spng2. thank you tb.

RE: STUFFPLUGNG by TheBlasphemer on 01-04-2005 at 02:52 PM

It's not a imagesize limit, it's a filesize limit. so if the image contains less colors, it can get bigger.
I could break it, but if you'd go over the filesize limit, people without stuffplug-ng would not just see your picture resized, but instead not see your picture at all...

RE: STUFFPLUGNG by Mr.BrYcE on 01-04-2005 at 04:03 PM

hmm ok. i wonder why messenger uses png format for such tiny pictures. they re just displayed.. its not like we want to archive them...
my oversized picture would be way smaller if it was jpg instead of png 8-)

RE: STUFFPLUGNG by Intc on 01-05-2005 at 01:20 PM

Is there any way to find out how many times and who has opened my conversation box, if i am not  near to the computer???

RE: STUFFPLUGNG by user27089 on 01-05-2005 at 01:24 PM

I'm afraid that there isn't right at the moment, as it would have limitations... Stuff Plug NG is getting rid of the 'Conversation Opened' feature because it is slightly messed up, when someone connects to your computer, it detects that, but this also happens when they put on a new display picture, so your pc may just be detecting the new display picture, therefore connecting, so you say something like "HA! You just opened a convo with me!" They might actually not of, you were just receiving the Display Picture.

RE: STUFFPLUGNG by Mr.BrYcE on 01-06-2005 at 08:07 AM

i think it has been asked already to add it as a notification event into msg plus, this way you could see by yourself but i dont remember why it hasnt been done.