Shoutbox

spng...help - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: Scripting (/forumdisplay.php?fid=39)
+----- Forum: Plug-Ins (/forumdisplay.php?fid=28)
+------ Thread: spng...help (/showthread.php?tid=36823)

spng...help by chris the texan on 01-11-2005 at 05:12 AM

it seems that some of the features work for me, but the ce/dp stealer doesn't.  why is this?  can someone plz tell me

RE: spng...help by Underlord on 01-11-2005 at 10:45 AM

Are you using Msn Messenger 7.0 Beta?

RE: spng...help by M73A on 01-11-2005 at 06:26 PM

was just wondering do most plugins work wit msn 7.0 beta? or is it jus stuffplug and msgplus that have needed to b updated

RE: spng...help by Sunshine on 01-11-2005 at 07:11 PM

quote:
Originally posted by chris the texan
it seems that some of the features work for me, but the ce/dp stealer doesn't.  why is this?  can someone plz tell me
This has to do with the way MSN 7 has changed the way it works, or with your cache (sometimes a restart of MSN helps).
quote:
Originally posted by may73alliance
was just wondering do most plugins work wit msn 7.0 beta? or is it jus stuffplug and msgplus that have needed to b updated
If the plugins make use of something that hasn't changed in MSN 7 or Plus! they should work (f.e. SS3).

RE: spng...help by M73A on 01-11-2005 at 07:39 PM

ohhhhhhhhhhhhh i c. thanks Sunshine. spose was bit of a stupid question now, shud ave fort of dat b4

RE: spng...help by chris the texan on 01-13-2005 at 03:22 AM

i have 6.2 and it's not working but it works with other ppl who have 6.2.... do i need to download the beta one?

RE: spng...help by toddy on 01-13-2005 at 03:46 AM

quote:
Originally posted by chris the texan
i have 6.2 and it's not working but it works with other ppl who have 6.2.... do i need to download the beta one?

you could try downloading the beta version but tbh theres not much you can do about it !! its just that the ce/dp stealer doesn't work very well and isn't realiable and this is why is been dropped in spng-2 (well i think its still been dropped)

try deleting your tempoary internet files and restarting msn. see if it works then
RE: spng...help by chris the texan on 01-13-2005 at 04:15 AM

meh it still didn't work... i think they should still keep it in the newer version of spng but just make sure it works ;)