Shoutbox

please help me sum 1 - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: Scripting (/forumdisplay.php?fid=39)
+----- Forum: Plug-Ins (/forumdisplay.php?fid=28)
+------ Thread: please help me sum 1 (/showthread.php?tid=36970)

please help me sum 1 by garrypen on 01-14-2005 at 05:29 AM

[b][color=purple] is ther anyway what so ever to be able to see what i said in my convo with out being on my computer. say i go to a friends house and i want to check my convo from the night before but it was on my computer. is ther anyway i can get msn to send me an e.mail with my complete convo without having to use my msn e.mail addy. and if so does it have to be something i install on my computer or will it work from my friends house who wouldnt not have anything installes on her computer to do this. sorry if i am being i little to much of a non sence maker :S

1 more thing. i have some 1s password to ther msn what can you sugest to have some fun. and is ther anything i can download that would b fun to use:D

RE: please help me sum 1 by MC.POP on 01-14-2005 at 05:32 AM

i dont know about the convo thing but i do know sth about this password thing and it that tell him/her that u know their password and tell them to change it. i dont think u would like anybody to mess with your e-mail?!?!?

RE: please help me sum 1 by segosa on 01-14-2005 at 06:45 AM

I don't know about getting MSN Messenger to e-mail you the conversation, but... VNC.