Shoutbox

The following message could not be delivered to all recipients - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Skype & Technology (/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+---- Forum: Skype & Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+----- Thread: The following message could not be delivered to all recipients (/showthread.php?tid=37130)

The following message could not be delivered to all recipients by petercockroach on 01-18-2005 at 06:58 AM

I'm not sure what's causing this? I saw a past thread which stated the same problem but it was back in October 2004 and the post is closed now.

Basically, it will let me send a message every once in a while but 95% of my messages are getting the error:
The following message could not be delivered to all recipients

I can receive messages just not send. Handwriting works as well.  I tried disabling handwriting to see if it was conflicting with no avail.

HELP!!!

(MSN Messenger 6.2).

Thanks in advance.

RE: The following message could not be delivered to all recipients by M73A on 01-18-2005 at 07:31 AM

i had this problem sending emails from gmail to aol:S

my msn is fine tho as far as i no

RE: The following message could not be delivered to all recipients by spokes on 01-18-2005 at 07:45 AM

i always have this problem, it only happens when i'm using spng which is a shame cos i have to disable such a great plugin!

RE: The following message could not be delivered to all recipients by _Humphreys on 01-18-2005 at 08:12 AM

This is common with me too. I don't know why though. :(

RE: The following message could not be delivered to all recipients by user13774 on 01-18-2005 at 01:05 PM

I have it rarely, but I thought this was caused by MSN Handwriting? :huh:

I had it sometimes with 6.2 with Handwriting plugin, and now I have it rarely with 7 BETA (integrated handwriting)

RE: The following message could not be delivered to all recipients by petercockroach on 01-18-2005 at 02:40 PM

I just tried disabling all my plugins and the same thing is happening still.