Shoutbox

Flash Fight - old, but still the COOLEST! - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+---- Forum: General Chit Chat (/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+----- Thread: Flash Fight - old, but still the COOLEST! (/showthread.php?tid=37997)

Flash Fight - old, but still the COOLEST! by Ahmad on 02-06-2005 at 11:29 AM

http://sandkasse.chrillesen.dk/fight.swf

RE: Flash Fight - old, but still the COOLEST! by Stigmata on 02-06-2005 at 11:38 AM

cant beat a classic :)

RE: Flash Fight - old, but still the COOLEST! by kao on 02-06-2005 at 12:07 PM

xaio xaio \o/

RE: Flash Fight - old, but still the COOLEST! by _Humphreys on 02-06-2005 at 12:39 PM

lol what a Matrix rip off that was it was cool though stick men rule. :)

RE: Flash Fight - old, but still the COOLEST! by user27089 on 02-06-2005 at 01:13 PM

xiao xiao are trully amazing flash animations, and they've came so far, if you watch the 2 latest ones, they are in 3d and they're infiltrating some place, its amazing seriously, i'll try and find the newgrounds link for xiao xiao ;).

Xiao Xiao Flash

RE: Flash Fight - old, but still the COOLEST! by Tasha on 02-06-2005 at 01:28 PM

That was pretty good :p

But you shouldn't be encouraging little kiddies to fight ;)

RE: Flash Fight - old, but still the COOLEST! by user27089 on 02-06-2005 at 01:45 PM

quote:
Originally posted by TashaJ
That was pretty good :p

But you shouldn't be encouraging little kiddies to fight ;)

Its not really encouraging, its more entertainment than anything to be honest.
RE: Flash Fight - old, but still the COOLEST! by _Humphreys on 02-06-2005 at 01:46 PM

If you think this is encouraging just look at the Matrix, Power Ranger series and the rest of the crap that is going these days. :P

RE: Flash Fight - old, but still the COOLEST! by Ahmad on 02-06-2005 at 01:52 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Carltos Cool
only the last bit lol but this came out before reloaded so the matrix probably copied it :p
RE: Flash Fight - old, but still the COOLEST! by _Humphreys on 02-06-2005 at 01:54 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Carltos Cool

quote:
Originally posted by Ahmz_055
only the last bit lol but this came out before reloaded so the matrix probably copied it

Well the fight was kinda similar to the Park scene with the Smiths on the Matrix Reloaded.
RE: Flash Fight - old, but still the COOLEST! by user27089 on 02-06-2005 at 02:07 PM

To be fair, most movies and games have used the whole 'bullet-time' thing and stuff, so its just a growing business, matrix didn't start it, they were the first to feature it yes, but the first time it was used was in a series somewhere and in a couple of low-budget short films... not the matrix :-/.

RE: Flash Fight - old, but still the COOLEST! by _Humphreys on 02-06-2005 at 02:12 PM

quote:
Originally posted by traxor
To be fair, most movies and games have used the whole 'bullet-time' thing and stuff, so its just a growing business, matrix didn't start it, they were the first to feature it yes, but the first time it was used was in a series somewhere and in a couple of low-budget short films... not the matrix .

I wasn't really talking about the bullet time I was talking of the fight it self and how much it was like the fight scene with the Smiths in M Reloaded. I totaly agree that Bullet Time shouldn't just be a Matrix thing either as they don't actualy 'own' it.
RE: Flash Fight - old, but still the COOLEST! by Ahmad on 02-06-2005 at 02:13 PM

gotta admit though matrix 1 will always be remembered as ground breaking movie - not just for the special effects, at least i thought i was :p - matrix reloaded skipped a beat on the good fluid story telling - but they got it back in revolutions, at least in the last 3/4 - imo

RE: Flash Fight - old, but still the COOLEST! by user27089 on 02-06-2005 at 02:16 PM

I agree, it is like the scene when they're in the park :p.

RE: Flash Fight - old, but still the COOLEST! by M73A on 02-06-2005 at 03:18 PM

LOL, lvoe the matrix bit at the end! wish i could make stufflike dat *-)

RE: Flash Fight - old, but still the COOLEST! by Abz2k4 on 02-06-2005 at 03:55 PM

Official Site of XiaoXiao

RE: Flash Fight - old, but still the COOLEST! by C3PO on 02-07-2005 at 05:17 AM

My friend found the xaio animations some time ago last year, we where in the computer room and were bored so he just got hes hand and hit the keyboard and wha la! he had typed xaio and so we had a look and thought well at least I thought it was amazing (y) fantastic stuff :P

RE: Flash Fight - old, but still the COOLEST! by Purity on 02-07-2005 at 05:28 AM

lol, never saw it b4, but that is the most amazing flash work I have ever seen.

RE: Flash Fight - old, but still the COOLEST! by _Humphreys on 02-07-2005 at 08:04 AM

quote:
Originally posted by C3PO
My friend found the xaio animations some time ago last year, we where in the computer room and were bored so he just got hes hand and hit the keyboard and wha la! he had typed xaio and so we had a look and thought well at least I thought it was amazing  fantastic stuff

That seens fun I might try it tonight.

* _Humphreys gets a spare keyboard incase he breaks the other one. :P

RE: Flash Fight - old, but still the COOLEST! by Pipish on 02-08-2005 at 08:44 AM

That flash reminds me so much of kill bill (vol 1) where she kills all the people i like that scene as i love that flash