Shoutbox

enone tell me ??? - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Skype & Technology (/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+---- Forum: Skype & Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+----- Thread: enone tell me ??? (/showthread.php?tid=38429)

enone tell me ??? by on_da_pull on 02-14-2005 at 04:19 AM

rightknow m usin msn 7 but i dunt want it anymore cuz 6.2 works fine n sum stuff really work on 6.2 can anyone tell me how m gonna stuck with da 6.2 msn cuz wen i got da 6.2 messenger

RE: enone tell me ??? by Pr0xY on 02-14-2005 at 04:45 AM

quote:
Originally posted by on_da_pull
rightknow m usin msn 7 but i dunt want it anymore cuz 6.2 works fine n sum stuff really work on 6.2 can anyone tell me how m gonna stuck with da 6.2 msn cuz wen i got da 6.2 messenger
Could you edit your post and use proper english grammer.  your 19 years old, come on man....

PS.  If english is hard for you to speak, look here for a forum in your language -- http://shoutbox.menthix.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=24

RE: enone tell me ??? by The_Thief on 02-14-2005 at 04:46 AM

Well you can uninstall msn 7 from the add and remove programs and if you have the installer for msn 6.2 you can just install that.  Does that help?

RE: enone tell me ??? by on_da_pull on 02-14-2005 at 11:29 AM

quote:
Originally posted by Pr0xY
quote:
Could you edit your post and use proper english grammer.  your 19 years old, come on man....

yup right man y dunt u shudt ur Ass enwayz laterz

PS.  If english is hard for you to speak, look here for a forum in your language -- http://shoutbox.menthix.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=24

quote:
Originally posted by serpico
Well you can uninstall msn 7 from the add and remove programs and if you have the installer for msn 6.2 you can just install that.  Does that help?

hello...i did uninstall da msn 7 n did install da 6 one but wenever i sign in it pop ups upgrade ur msn n it keeps cming n cming n sumtimes i cant get log on jus cuz of that pop up thing so can ya tell me wut shud i do???
RE: enone tell me ??? by x2zen on 02-14-2005 at 11:38 AM

Please dont double post.

You get the upgrade window, because there was a security hole in 6.2.0137 so they released 6.2.0205, witch you have to download.

RE: enone tell me ??? by ayjay on 02-14-2005 at 12:44 PM

If you want help then type in a way that humans can understand.

RE: RE: enone tell me ??? by Veggie on 02-14-2005 at 12:59 PM

quote:
hello...i did uninstall da msn 7 n did install da 6 one but wenever i sign in it pop ups upgrade ur msn n it keeps cming n cming n sumtimes i cant get log on jus cuz of that pop up thing so can ya tell me wut shud i do???

What i dont get is that im guessing you have a full keyboard connected to your computer. i can understand if you have a computer with only 5 keys on the keyboard, </rant>

The popup is caused by running not the latest MSN6, downloand the latsest MSN6