Shoutbox

Leo's Crappy Drawing of the Forum Members - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+---- Forum: General Chit Chat (/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+----- Thread: Leo's Crappy Drawing of the Forum Members (/showthread.php?tid=41413)

Leo's Crappy Drawing of the Forum Members by L. Coyote on 03-29-2005 at 03:15 AM

:P Good news is this thread will be less spammy (or so I hope).

Leo => Killov => Regexp = the same person

As of 07/09/2005 (dd/mm/YYYY) no more drawings will be made (I don't have the money to buy more paper). Admins, feel free to delete this thread.

The drawins will be left on this page for as long as I shall have hosting. (Y)
http://mimsn.com.ar/lcdotfm

There are, however, a few other art projects related to this one:

* Totally Idiotically is a series about the forum members.

* Those People is a strips comic I'm working on based on the forum people and related to Totally Idiotically.

As of 01/04/2005 (dd/mm/YYYY) I changed the location of the images.

As of 07/06/2005 (dd/mm/YYYY) I will resume (continue) the drawings (of the already listed people). Please be patient and don't bug me. The following text in red still applies:

THERE WILL BE NO MORE DRAWINGS DONE, DUE TO LACK OF MONEY FOR THE PAPER. I'M SORRY TO LET YOU DOWN.

DISCLAIMER:
These are not portraits, this is how I "view" some members. If you don't like how I drew you, please PM me and I'll remove your picture. :)

The Rules
I appreciate it when people like what I do (also negative criticism is welcomed), but to keep this thread going and spamless I decided to make a few rules.

- Do not ask me to "do"/draw you in this thread.
Failure to comply with this rule will give you less chances to be added in any list. :happy:
PM me with the following information in this exact format/layout:
a) your nickname (yes, I know I can see it :))
b) your age (yes, I know I can see it (sometimes) :))
c) your gender (yes, I know I can see it (sometimes) :))
d) something that you do (you paint, you play guitar, you play with the computer all day?), try to be simple :P
e) any additional info you think will help me

- Please don't spam this thread. You may post short comments, and occassional "bumps" if you don't want it to be pruned (I'll be doing that too, of course). (it's no longer in T&T) Don't post for the sake of posting. There are many other spammy threads in T&T for this.

Pending... not being done/thought
Hobbes
atownjoe
may73alliance
Shawnz
SonicSam
Ezra
crank
val3006

In progress... being done/thought
Chop
Ash_
blaCkjaCk
Pr0xY
Kafman
paperless
Calvin

Soon! done, but not uploaded
--

Lastest! the lastest drawings uploaded
[Image: wacky.png] wacky

Complete List all the drawings done so far
http://mimsn.com.ar/lcdotfm.htm

F.A.Q.

1. Why is Omar wearing a dress?
Well, no. It's not a dress. :P It's a big shirt.

2. Can I ask a question related to your drawins (ONLY)?
Sure! On this thread, and like you (me) said, ONLY ABOUT THE DRAWINGS! Look at the question about Omar, for an example. ;) Bad question would be "will you do me?".

3. Do me?
Every time you ask me this in this thread (PMs are ok), you will have less chances to be drawed.

4. Good! I'm in the "In progress..." list! When will you upload the picture?
Um, to be in the "In progress..." list doesn't necessarily mean I'm drawing you. I try to first know what I want to do for each person, and then I start drawing. Thinking takes time and energy. :)

5. Do me?
:dodgy:

6. Hahaha! I was the other day at my grandma's and...
* Leo reports SPAM. :wave:
RE: Leo's Crappy Drawing of the Forum Members by Joe on 03-29-2005 at 05:37 AM

You Spam a lot, so you must be around here a bit, you Can Draw Me

that sounds mean... i wasn't trying to offend you:p

RE: Leo's Crappy Drawing of the Forum Members by J.J on 03-29-2005 at 05:42 AM

Keep on drawing Leo! :cheesy:

RE: Leo's Crappy Drawing of the Forum Members by L. Coyote on 03-29-2005 at 05:46 AM

:P You people should read all that text I wrote. :rofl:

Hobbes, you're in the list. :P It's kind of difficult with you and Calvin, because you have names and avatars/sigs of actual cartoons. I'll need to think of something for you two.

RE: Leo's Crappy Drawing of the Forum Members by .Roy on 03-29-2005 at 05:47 AM

well hobbes can be hobbes. And calvin can be calvin :lol:

RE: Leo's Crappy Drawing of the Forum Members by blackjack on 03-29-2005 at 06:17 AM

Good news Leo (y) nice to have you back :P and correct my nick on the pending(in progress) list it says baCkjaCk :refuck: instead of blaCkjaCk

RE: Leo's Crappy Drawing of the Forum Members by Purity on 03-29-2005 at 06:34 AM

:oThought you stopped reading the forums:o....

PS: You're already done...

[Image: wacky.png]

RE: Leo's Crappy Drawing of the Forum Members by aNILEator on 03-29-2005 at 07:05 AM

was i drawn or not :S

RE: Leo's Crappy Drawing of the Forum Members by Joa on 03-29-2005 at 07:17 AM

quote:
Originally posted by Fukafly
was i drawn or not

go to the link he gave in the first post ;) and see
RE: Leo's Crappy Drawing of the Forum Members by John Anderton on 03-29-2005 at 12:39 PM

What about me .... leo was gonna make a pic of me but then the next day i saw that the thread want there :(
Was a pic of mine made ... and if so and if any one has saved it ... can i have a link ?
If no .... leo i sent u the description .... a potrait of me (A)

RE: Leo's Crappy Drawing of the Forum Members by John Anderton on 03-29-2005 at 12:44 PM

I am trying to goto that link that leo gave but i cant go there :S
It just times out :|

RE: Leo's Crappy Drawing of the Forum Members by crank on 03-29-2005 at 12:46 PM

it works for me O_o
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v228/UglyBoy/john_anderton.png :P

RE: Leo's Crappy Drawing of the Forum Members by John Anderton on 03-29-2005 at 01:10 PM

quote:
Originally posted by çr@nK

it works for me O_o
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v228/UglyBoy/john_anderton.png
Thanks for uploading it :)
Its loading rite now :)
RE: Leo's Crappy Drawing of the Forum Members by aNILEator on 03-29-2005 at 04:42 PM

Oh i wasn't drawn :( I said i liked ninjas and weebls badgers :P

RE: Leo's Crappy Drawing of the Forum Members by paperless on 03-29-2005 at 04:53 PM

I sent you the PM :P

RE: Leo's Crappy Drawing of the Forum Members by John Anderton on 03-29-2005 at 04:55 PM

ok cookie :$
Btw i saw my pic for the 1st time ....
i dont spam but the pic is awesome .... thanks :)
I hope i am allowed to say that in this thread cause if its not then u can delete this post of mine.

RE: Leo's Crappy Drawing of the Forum Members by L. Coyote on 03-29-2005 at 04:56 PM

This reminds me of something dumb:
- don't put your fingers in a plug-hole
- *puts fingers in plug-hole*

:rofl:

Anyway... :p those who I didn't mention in the pending/in process lists is because I forgot who you were (from the previous thread). PM me and I'll put you again.

I'm updating the list now, with the people who PM'ed me. (Y)

* L. Coyote cleans PM inbox. :P

quote:
Originally posted by John Anderton
ok cookie :$
Btw i saw my pic for the 1st time ....
i dont spam but the pic is awesome .... thanks :)
I hope i am allowed to say that in this thread cause if its not then u can delete this post of mine.
:P Maybe you don't spam so much now. But back when you joined you were the monster of the spam. :rofl:
RE: Leo's Crappy Drawing of the Forum Members by aNILEator on 03-29-2005 at 11:32 PM

Yeah but i remember my naem in the being drawn now box or sumat :(

RE: Leo's Crappy Drawing of the Forum Members by .blade// on 03-30-2005 at 08:30 PM

No picture of me? :dodgy:

:refuck:

RE: Leo's Crappy Drawing of the Forum Members by Tasha on 03-30-2005 at 08:49 PM

quote:
Originally posted by blade
No picture of me? :dodgy:

:refuck:

He drew you ages ago.. didn't you know? :o

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v228/UglyBoy/blade.png :cheesy:
RE: Leo's Crappy Drawing of the Forum Members by Omar on 03-31-2005 at 08:01 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Leo
Well, no. It's not a dress. It's a big shirt.
:mipdodgy:
RE: Leo's Crappy Drawing of the Forum Members by L. Coyote on 03-31-2005 at 08:04 PM

quote:
Originally posted by omfg...Omar
quote:
Originally posted by Leo
Well, no. It's not a dress. It's a big shirt.
:mipdodgy:
(a) What?
RE: Leo's Crappy Drawing of the Forum Members by fluffy_lobster on 04-01-2005 at 11:21 AM

Rofl some of those pictures are very good, especially cookie's :P  More!

RE: Leo's Crappy Drawing of the Forum Members by L. Coyote on 04-01-2005 at 08:04 PM

quote:
Originally posted by fluffy_lobster
Rofl some of those pictures are very good, especially cookie's :P  More!
:bow: Thank you!

I shall do more very soon. :P
RE: Leo's Crappy Drawing of the Forum Members by Eljay on 04-01-2005 at 08:07 PM

quote:
Originally posted by blaCkjaCk
I made one of you blade, im bored so here it is

[Image: blade1xs.jpg]

I had an Art attack :refuck:

yay im in one :P
RE: Leo's Crappy Drawing of the Forum Members by .blade// on 04-01-2005 at 08:10 PM

:dodgy:

RE: Leo's Crappy Drawing of the Forum Members by blackjack on 04-04-2005 at 11:08 PM

:lol:

RE: Leo's Crappy Drawing of the Forum Members by Purity on 04-04-2005 at 11:10 PM

Leo it's been forever since you did another drawing...

RE: Leo's Crappy Drawing of the Forum Members by paperless on 04-05-2005 at 05:11 PM

Are you planningmto do more? We can wait but im anxious to see mine rofl :P

RE: Leo's Crappy Drawing of the Forum Members by M73A on 04-08-2005 at 01:24 PM

is there any update on Leo Art? lol, thanks...

RE: Leo's Crappy Drawing of the Forum Members by paperless on 04-10-2005 at 03:56 PM

he hasnt been very acitve around the forums.. i dunno whats hapenning.. maybe he and Joa went on honeymoon :P

RE: Leo's Crappy Drawing of the Forum Members by Tasha on 04-10-2005 at 04:54 PM

quote:
Originally posted by paperless
maybe he and Joa went on honeymoon :P

:notfunny:
RE: RE: Leo's Crappy Drawing of the Forum Members by blackjack on 04-10-2005 at 05:52 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Joa
quote:
Originally posted by paperless
he hasnt been very acitve around the forums.. i dunno whats hapenning.. maybe he and Joa went on honeymoon
nah, leo has problems of his own, i think he is taking a break from the computer, u know?
and what do you mean?.. .. :cry: i'm still here

Yeah your here :banana:

and i have a lot of time on the pending list =(.. i can buy you paper Leo :refuck: but someone is going to get mad..

We need to protect the planet, Be paperless

:lol:

Nice Phrase btw :P
RE: Leo's Crappy Drawing of the Forum Members by ~INVASION~ on 04-11-2005 at 12:47 AM

leo can you make me a pic :cheesy:

i dont know if youd be able to tho :S

RE: Leo's Crappy Drawing of the Forum Members by albert on 04-11-2005 at 12:52 AM

LOL LEO! thx for mine, funny email thingy :P

keep em coming man!

RE: Leo's Crappy Drawing of the Forum Members by aNILEator on 04-11-2005 at 11:42 AM

what the hell man?

RE: RE: Leo's Crappy Drawing of the Forum Members by Ash_ on 04-11-2005 at 12:24 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Fukafly
what the hell man?

agreed, although i think he's going through some personal stuff.

maybe we should just lay off him for a few weeks ?
RE: Leo's Crappy Drawing of the Forum Members by Pyroteq on 04-11-2005 at 01:25 PM

Uh maybe hes just sick of it

RE: Leo's Crappy Drawing of the Forum Members by alewington on 04-16-2005 at 10:52 AM

CAN YOU DRAW ME!!!

RE: Leo's Crappy Drawing of the Forum Members by Joa on 04-16-2005 at 04:28 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Ash_
agreed, although i think he's going through some personal stuff.

maybe we should just lay off him for a few weeks ?
yeah..

and as far as i know.. Leo is taking some time off from everything. so don't be surprised if there's no updates with new drawings and stuff for a long while. :-/
RE: Leo's Crappy Drawing of the Forum Members by VLenin on 04-26-2005 at 01:32 PM

can I see one of your drawings?

RE: Leo's Crappy Drawing of the Forum Members by Pr0xY on 04-26-2005 at 03:10 PM

Leo dont be such a little bitch... :P

Please draw me... :(

RE: Leo's Crappy Drawing of the Forum Members by .Roy on 04-28-2005 at 01:26 PM

all his drawings are here :
Complete List all the drawings done so far
http://mimsn.com.ar/lcdotfm.htm

RE: Leo's Crappy Drawing of the Forum Members by Purity on 05-16-2005 at 02:16 PM

Guys....Leo hasn't been here for about a month now... and he deleted me on msn.....:S

RE: Leo's Crappy Drawing of the Forum Members by Joa on 05-16-2005 at 02:39 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Extacy
Guys....Leo hasn't been here for about a month now... and he deleted me on msn.....

he talked about leaving before... i think that he isn't comming back :sad:

* Joa misses Leo :(
RE: Leo's Crappy Drawing of the Forum Members by squall_leonhart69r on 05-16-2005 at 06:36 PM

didn't really get to know him, but it kindsa sucks for a member to leave :(