Shoutbox

Small Suggestion - No title for this one... - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: WLM Plus! General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=23)
+----- Thread: Small Suggestion - No title for this one... (/showthread.php?tid=41673)

Small Suggestion - No title for this one... by Pr0xY on 04-01-2005 at 01:05 AM

When you move your coursor over a contact being displayed on your desktop, can there be someway to click/select what is behind it, without moving it.  Like having a key you press, say the ctrl, or alt key. 

See screen shot if your confused

[Image: attachment.php?pid=425215]

See, I cant select the users behind the displayed contacts, and this gets very annoying after a while. 

RE: Small Suggestion - No title for this one... by Stigmata on 04-03-2005 at 12:51 PM

click through option?

RE: Small Suggestion - No title for this one... by Supersonicdarky on 04-03-2005 at 03:20 PM

good idea, you can hold shift or something to temporarily hide the contacts and then click :D

RE: Small Suggestion - No title for this one... by Concord Dawn on 04-03-2005 at 03:27 PM

quote:
Originally posted by supersonicdarky
good idea, you can hold shift or something to temporarily hide the contacts and then click :D

There is already a click through option that you can use, but the option that you could press a key to activate that option would be nice.
RE: Small Suggestion - No title for this one... by haydos on 04-04-2005 at 08:26 AM

I like the idea, and even if it was possible to use in reverse? ie. The desktop contacts would not work UNLESS a certain key was being held

RE: Small Suggestion - No title for this one... by Purity on 04-04-2005 at 01:26 PM

Hey, I really like these idea's!