Shoutbox

stuff plug NG 2 has a feature that.................... - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: Scripting (/forumdisplay.php?fid=39)
+----- Forum: Plug-Ins (/forumdisplay.php?fid=28)
+------ Thread: stuff plug NG 2 has a feature that.................... (/showthread.php?tid=41765)

stuff plug NG 2 has a feature that.................... by kasim on 04-01-2005 at 10:54 PM

........that allows u to run multiple msn accounts at the same time (''polygamy'').....but....the stuff plug NG 2 plugin only works on one of the accounts, and it says that it's not laoded on the other msn accounts....even though other plugins do load up (e.g. msg plus, screenshot sender, etc etc).....is it supposed ot be like that or something.....or is this a problem (im using msn v7)...????........i've tried sigining in and out of msn but that doesn't make a difference.

RE: stuff plug NG 2 has a feature that.................... by Aaron on 04-01-2005 at 10:55 PM

No, it works on two accounts.

RE: stuff plug NG 2 has a feature that.................... by Fr@nKy on 04-02-2005 at 08:27 PM

Works Fine for me!!

RE: stuff plug NG 2 has a feature that.................... by M73A on 04-02-2005 at 08:31 PM

did you configure it for both them accounts? AFAIK it saves settings for each user

RE: stuff plug NG 2 has a feature that.................... by Kowell on 04-03-2005 at 09:01 PM

once you configured all your accounts to activate poligamy it works fine...I usually work with 3 acounts open at the same time

RE: stuff plug NG 2 has a feature that.................... by albert on 04-03-2005 at 09:03 PM

DIdnt have any problems while using it.. i think you just need to configure your stuff as it's been said

RE: stuff plug NG 2 has a feature that.................... by kidATheart on 11-16-2005 at 07:01 AM

how doz it work im confused..i configurd it but i dnt kno wot 2 do nxt..