Shoutbox

Problem: message could not be sent to all recipients - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Skype & Technology (/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+---- Forum: Skype & Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+----- Thread: Problem: message could not be sent to all recipients (/showthread.php?tid=42245)

Problem: message could not be sent to all recipients by PaPalemon on 04-08-2005 at 07:15 PM

Hi,

I have this problem, when i type and send, most of my messages doesn't get sent.... It only Happens in MSN 7 final and also their betas... i have uninstalled it and installed 6.2 again... and there's no such problem... Hrmm anyone could see the problem y?

RE: Problem: message could not be sent to all recipients by Shezi on 04-08-2005 at 07:20 PM

give ur software and plugins details

RE: Problem: message could not be sent to all recipients by RaceProUK on 04-08-2005 at 07:23 PM

It'll be a problem server side most likely.

RE: Problem: message could not be sent to all recipients by Joa on 04-08-2005 at 07:25 PM

quote:
Originally posted by PaPalemon
Hi,

I have this problem, when i type and send, most of my messages doesn't get sent.... It only Happens in MSN 7 final and also their betas... i have uninstalled it and installed 6.2 again... and there's no such problem... Hrmm anyone could see the problem y?

hmm.. i am not sure, but i think that this has something to do with the handwriting tool in msn. i could be wrong. if you are having problems with it too, than go here:
http://johnbokma.com/messenger/handwriting-msn-beta.html
RE: Problem: message could not be sent to all recipients by PaPalemon on 04-08-2005 at 07:26 PM

oh Silly me lol...

MSN 7.0.0777
Messenger Plus! 3.50
with
Stuffplug-NG

Running Win XP on Laptop.

the MSN 6.2 has the same Msg plus and plugins.

RE: Problem: message could not be sent to all recipients by Joa on 04-08-2005 at 07:30 PM

quote:
Originally posted by PaPalemon
oh Silly me lol...

MSN 7.0.0777
Messenger Plus! 3.50
with
Stuffplug-NG

Running Win XP on Laptop.

the MSN 6.2 has the same Msg plus and plugins.

try my advice above, i read up on it... and it seems that the handwriting option is at fault.
RE: Problem: message could not be sent to all recipients by PaPalemon on 04-09-2005 at 07:49 AM

Thanks =) i will try out when i go to my friend's house again =X hehe