Shoutbox

contact cannot see my message i typed - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: WLM Plus! Help (/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+----- Thread: contact cannot see my message i typed (/showthread.php?tid=42691)

contact cannot see my message i typed by bonethugz on 04-13-2005 at 08:01 AM

while i am using msn, after a while, the messages i send to people who i was just talking to fine, cannot see the messages. i have to log off and then log on again for it to start working properly. this goes for nudges as well. also. alot of times when i send a file over msn. i will have to log off and on before the person can see it.  wut is wrong. my computer is new. pentium4 3ghz windows xp. new msn 7 latest msgplus. latest stuff plugin. wut is wrong somebody pls help

RE: contact cannot see my message i typed by RaceProUK on 04-13-2005 at 08:59 AM

It's probably it's a problem serverside. Do any of your contacts have the same problems?

RE: contact cannot see my message i typed by mwe99 on 04-13-2005 at 09:15 AM

I sometimes get the same problem and my contacts think im ignoring them :dodgy: All i do, is sign out for a while then sign back in and it seems to work. I agree with raceprouk, it most probably is a MSN server problem.

RE: contact cannot see my message i typed by bonethugz on 04-13-2005 at 11:43 PM

i think they mite. because i will be talking to a person. and then they will stop talking to me all of a sudden. and when i quickly log out and back in. they msg me again.

is there any way to fix this problem, even if it is the msn server?

RE: contact cannot see my message i typed by mwe99 on 04-13-2005 at 11:56 PM

Not much you can do afraid, not if it's to do with the MSN server.