Shoutbox

MSN closes when contact tries to talk to me - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: WLM Plus! Help (/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+----- Thread: MSN closes when contact tries to talk to me (/showthread.php?tid=43137)

MSN closes when contact tries to talk to me by Caboose on 04-19-2005 at 12:30 AM

I've lived with this for a few weeks, but now it's just annoying :mipdodgy:

Sometimes when someone tries to talk to me (or when I try to talk to someone), I hear the error sound and MSN completely closes. I have to open MSN again, sign in, open another window (at which point it does the same thing), so I have to open it AGAIN, and open ANOTHER window, and sometimes it still closes. On the 4th try or so, it works fine :mipdodgy:

Anyone know what might cause this?

MSN Messenger 7.0.0777
Messenger Plus! 3.52.130
StuffPlug-NG 2.2.119
Screenshot Sender 3
File Transfer Plus 1.1.08
Systemstat

RE: MSN closes when contact tries to talk to me by RaceProUK on 04-19-2005 at 08:15 AM

Occasionally Messenger does that to me, and I haven't been able to figure out why. Though I see you have SPNG. Try disabling the 'Hide adbanner in convo window' feature and see if it still crashes.

RE: MSN closes when contact tries to talk to me by Caboose on 04-19-2005 at 08:31 AM

Already disabled... :(

RE: MSN closes when contact tries to talk to me by Caboose on 04-20-2005 at 07:21 AM

*bump*

So no one knows? :(

RE: MSN closes when contact tries to talk to me by -rafy- on 04-20-2005 at 07:23 AM

Happens to me as well but ONLY when using polygamy to open a second msn.