Shoutbox

MSN crashing again... - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: WLM Plus! Help (/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+----- Thread: MSN crashing again... (/showthread.php?tid=43155)

MSN crashing again... by phy on 04-19-2005 at 04:26 AM

...k well I've had this problem once before too and I'm having it again now. When I try using my webcam or transfering files with someone, MSN freezes and I have to resort to the good old alt-control-delete and resign into MSN. Everything was fine until I installed the latest update for Plus! so I'm thinking perhaps that has something to do with it. Anybody have any ideas about what's causing this problem and what I can do to fix it? :$

Oh btw I'm using MSN 7.0 and Messenger Plus! 3.52.130*-)

Thanks much (A)

RE: MSN crashing again... by Chrono on 04-19-2005 at 05:02 AM

well, i dunno how could you fix it, but did you try uninstalling plus! and see if the problem is still there?
If so, try reinstalling MSN Messenger, but i guess you already tried that :undecided:

RE: MSN crashing again... by phy on 04-19-2005 at 05:08 AM

Yah I kind of already tried removing Plus! and reinstalling both MSN 6.2 and 7.0 and I was still having the same problem :S

RE: MSN crashing again... by phy on 04-21-2005 at 02:43 AM

Bump (a)

Anybody? :S

RE: MSN crashing again... by ahmedadelfahmy on 04-22-2005 at 08:10 PM

Hello All
This is a serious problem really i unistalled everything related to plus and problem persists, i re installed windows as well then all worked fine for a while then crashed again,, well the real problem occurs only when   Plus is working msn doesn't work and vice versa,, , i use no plugins now as well and still doesnt work :(
i use latest plus!