Shoutbox

MSN Messenger Wink Help - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Skype & Technology (/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+---- Forum: Skype & Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+----- Thread: MSN Messenger Wink Help (/showthread.php?tid=43457)

MSN Messenger Wink Help by Marmarisli on 04-23-2005 at 09:30 AM

hello again

i had write ago.i m looking some winks,i need winks.where i can find them.free winks.is there winks patch.?can you help me. i have 8 winks now.but i want more.and can i ake a wink by myself.?i am waiting yours help..if you know something about this..please let me know..thanks for now..

orgy482002@yahoo.com

RE: MSN Messenger Wink Help by .Roy on 04-23-2005 at 09:32 AM

quote:
Originally posted by Marmarisli
hello again

ı had write ago.i m looking some winks,ı need winks.where i can find them.free winks.is there winks patch.?can you help me.ı have 8 winks now.but ı want more.and can i ake a wink by myself.?i am waiting yours help..if you know something about this..please let me know..thanks for now..

You can find some free winks in BlueMountain.
There isnt a patch for free winks.
You cant make a wink by yourself.

RE: MSN Messenger Wink Help by Dane on 04-23-2005 at 10:01 AM

Also, any attempt to defraud the BlueMountain wink system most likely would be caught, so despite the tools and links going around, I think you should consider that.

RE: MSN Messenger Wink Help by Marmarisli on 04-23-2005 at 04:30 PM

how can i make by myself..?

RE: MSN Messenger Wink Help by RaceProUK on 04-23-2005 at 04:53 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Marmarisli
how can i make by myself..?
You can't make a Wink yourself: it's just the way MS has designed the Winks system.

If you want the free Winks though, Mess.be has links to all six of them.
RE: MSN Messenger Wink Help by Pecs on 04-23-2005 at 11:15 PM

Go to http://forum.mess.be, and check out the threads on there as there is a way to get the Winks from the messengers from different countries.

PS - I would give you an exact thread but I cant get on the mess forums atm

RE: MSN Messenger Wink Help by EvilSeph on 04-23-2005 at 11:22 PM

That would be because the mess.be forums are non existant..I'm not sure why, but I plan on asking Dwergs when he gets online or some other Mess.be staff member. When I get a response, I'll edit my post with the reason.

Response: The server may just be busy/overloaded.

I'll still talk to Dwergs about this though, because I haven't been able to access it at any given time of day for a while now.

News post by Dwergs:
Our forum, our free CustoMess service and the Custom MSN Messenger Games site will be offline regularly during this weekend for maintenance. We are very sorry for this inconvenience and watch this space to find out when all systems are go again.

However, the forums don't seem to exist for me and they still work for other people. So I don't think this is the problem.