Shoutbox

StuffPlug problem: always saying user closes window - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: Scripting (/forumdisplay.php?fid=39)
+----- Forum: Plug-Ins (/forumdisplay.php?fid=28)
+------ Thread: StuffPlug problem: always saying user closes window (/showthread.php?tid=43508)

StuffPlug problem: always saying user closes window by chompas on 04-23-2005 at 10:00 PM

I get that error with several uses, it says that the other user close the window, almost one time per minute ) and im sure he dont close it :P)
Some of my buddys have the same problem
What could it be?

RE: StuffPlug problem: always saying user closes window by Zephyr on 04-23-2005 at 10:07 PM

Its not actually them closing the window but after a while, the connection ends between users in a conversation if left too long. This causes the notification that the user has closed the conversation when they haven't.

RE: StuffPlug problem: always saying user closes window by chompas on 04-23-2005 at 10:09 PM

No... when that happens i get a message like ...user has been removed. Since my buddys started using msn7 i get that error, and it appears very soon.

RE: StuffPlug problem: always saying user closes window by Sunshine on 04-23-2005 at 10:10 PM

It's a feature in SPNG that has become unreliable due to how MSNM works.

More info can be found here.

Edit: you're welcome :D

RE: StuffPlug problem: always saying user closes window by chompas on 04-23-2005 at 10:12 PM

Thx for ur response

RE: StuffPlug problem: always saying user closes window by riahc4 on 04-24-2005 at 05:03 PM

I think further Stuffplug-NG threads should be closed and just the user redirected to SPNG's forums....

Read my thread on SPNG's forums....the method works.