Shoutbox

AdSense Problem - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Skype & Technology (/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+---- Forum: Tech Talk (/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+----- Thread: AdSense Problem (/showthread.php?tid=43754)

AdSense Problem by albert on 04-27-2005 at 08:47 PM

hey I lately installed adsense.. now ive signed up and been accepted, the only problem is that everytime i go to see my report, well nothing's showing.. i tried to go on my site where the page is.. http://www.geocities.com/l_p_15/vpoems.html , i cliked on the commercial, searched for something.. but nothing is showing.. so I thought I might not be able to count myself because of my IP.. so I asked my friends, still nothing's showing. any clue anyone??

could this have anything to do with the "channels" thingy?

or maybe i have to wait a little before it starts to show?

RE: AdSense Problem by spokes on 04-27-2005 at 08:59 PM

30 mintues usually is the time to wait for it to count a click

RE: AdSense Problem by albert on 04-27-2005 at 09:04 PM

quote:
Originally posted by spokes
30 mintues usually is the time to wait for it to count a click

:| ok ye.. no wonder ! :| I waited like 2 mins and a half, thx a lot!
btw, can I ask you how much $ you make by click?
RE: AdSense Problem by wj on 04-27-2005 at 09:19 PM

Depends on what kind of ad is displayed, I've had them as cheap as 6 cents, I've gotten paid as much as 2.35 for a click.

RE: AdSense Problem by albert on 04-27-2005 at 09:25 PM

:| ok guys i just made 1.05$ with 3 clicks.. :D YEY IM SO HAPPY, IM SO HAPPY! ( i know y alldont give a damn.. but i just made cash from a website i created... :) )

PPL GO CLICK MY STUFFF ( this is probably going to get the thread in T&T for spamming.. )

BUT I DONT CARE :) THX YOU ALL FOR UR HELP BTW :)

I LOVE YOUUU

RE: AdSense Problem by Dane on 04-27-2005 at 11:14 PM

Google AdSense Earnings Since January 2005: $107.75

It pays out in the end, they've recently incorporated a LOT of new methods to make you more money.

RE: AdSense Problem by albert on 04-28-2005 at 01:04 AM

quote:
Originally posted by Dane
Google AdSense Earnings Since January 2005: $107.75

It pays out in the end, they've recently incorporated a LOT of new methods to make you more money.

Ive got 4.52 $ already, in one afternoon! I suggest everyone to use this!
RE: AdSense Problem by WDZ on 04-28-2005 at 04:12 AM

Hmm... the other day I came across a site where people could compare their AdSense earnings... I think it would be on-topic in this thread... :p

http://www.admoolah.com/index.php

RE: AdSense Problem by segosa on 04-28-2005 at 07:09 AM

It's threads like these which make me want to sign up for AdSense, but I have this thing against ads on personal websites...

RE: AdSense Problem by Dempsey on 04-28-2005 at 08:06 AM

since April 2004 I've made $2,506.44

I'm averageing between $20 and $30 a day now :)

RE: AdSense Problem by John Anderton on 04-28-2005 at 08:35 AM

quote:
Originally posted by Dempsey
I'm averageing between $20 and $30 a day now
And we all know why ;) Good for u dempsey ;) (Y)
I needed help with signing up in adsense. I have been wondering since i made a thread about it in march (I think around 2nd - 3rd)
So can anyone help me on msn or via pm :)
RE: AdSense Problem by albert on 04-28-2005 at 07:03 PM

quote:
Originally posted by John Anderton
quote:
And we all know why ;)

I DONT! Why? How? Im only averaging like 7.00 $ a day.. ( that my first one when I forced everyone to go to the page.. :S )

btw John, i added you to my msn list, ill give you the instruction

and if you ppl wanna support me,

http://www.geocities.com/l_p_15/vpoems.html

Takes you 10 secs!

Click on the google ad link, thx ;-)

RE: AdSense Problem by user2319 on 04-28-2005 at 07:24 PM

Hey!! If you tell people to click on them, Google gets angry! I always click them (the ads) when I support the project, and dislike the sponsor :gfdrin: (I always feel bad if I click on (an ad of) something I like, knowing I won't buy their stuff but cost them money anyway)

edit: <_< members only

You're quite commercial, so why would you like me to sign-up? Are you going to sell my info :P

RE: AdSense Problem by albert on 04-28-2005 at 08:11 PM

quote:
Originally posted by PlusFan
Hey!! If you tell people to click on them, Google gets angry! I always click them (the ads) when I support the project, and dislike the sponsor :gfdrin: (I always feel bad if I click on (an ad of) something I like, knowing I won't buy their stuff but cost them money anyway)

You're quite commercial, so why would you like me to sign-up? Are you going to sell my info :P

its cuz i got some poems i dont want anyone to read.. thats why..

EDIT :  I got another problem now..

now that google has given me ads that match my site, well the ads im showing are rlly cheap.. and i wouldnt mind chaging back to other ads even though they have no link what so ever to my site content, anyone has a clue how to do that?
RE: RE: AdSense Problem by Dempsey on 04-28-2005 at 08:32 PM

quote:
Originally posted by lp15
quote:
Originally posted by John Anderton
quote:
And we all know why ;)
I DONT! Why? How? Im only averaging like 7.00 $ a day.. ( that my first one when I forced everyone to go to the page.. :S )
Uh i get more cos i have the adverts on about 6 different websites and i get quite a few visitors
RE: RE: AdSense Problem by user2319 on 04-29-2005 at 09:20 AM

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by PlusFan

its cuz i got some poems i dont want anyone to read.. thats why..

EDIT :  I got another problem now..

now that google has given me ads that match my site, well the ads im showing are rlly cheap.. and i wouldnt mind chaging back to other ads even though they have no link what so ever to my site content, anyone has a clue how to do that?

Don't you have some "google adsense control panel" or something?
RE: AdSense Problem by John Anderton on 04-29-2005 at 11:52 AM

quote:
I DONT! Why? How? Im only averaging like 7.00 $ a day.. ( that my first one when I forced everyone to go to the page..
quote:
Uh i get more cos i have the adverts on about 6 different websites and i get quite a few visitors
Thats the reason why. So many sites and they r quite popular. Killercarrot, mpsounds.net etc :)
I bet he must have 200 - 300 + visitors a day on most sites :)
quote:
btw John, i added you to my msn list, ill give you the instruction
k thx :)
RE: AdSense Problem by kao on 04-29-2005 at 12:54 PM

i've only made $210 since feb 2004, but it pays for the hosting, the domain and a bit extra =P