Shoutbox

Send PM to multiple people? - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+---- Forum: Forum & Website (/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+----- Thread: Send PM to multiple people? (/showthread.php?tid=49283)

Send PM to multiple people? by matty on 08-21-2005 at 07:11 PM

I noticed just now that on the board you cannot send PMs to multiple people. Is there a way to enter a sperator that would allow it or because these board's allow the use of different characters is it impossible?

RE: Send PM to multiple people? by Concord Dawn on 08-21-2005 at 07:13 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Matty
I noticed just now that on the board you cannot send PMs to multiple people. Is there a way to enter a sperator that would allow it or because these board's allow the use of different characters is it impossible?

Comma works afaik.
RE: Send PM to multiple people? by matty on 08-21-2005 at 07:18 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Concord Dawn
quote:
Originally posted by Matty

Comma works afaik.
Nope I tried Matty, Dane and it said it didn't exist lol
RE: Send PM to multiple people? by qgroessl on 08-22-2005 at 02:04 AM

It would be nice to have... I guess until they make it so you can you'll have to copy and paste your PMs if you want to send it to more than one person.... Good idea though.

RE: Send PM to multiple people? by surfichris on 08-22-2005 at 02:07 AM

Actually it does have this feature. Send the PM to someone, press back, change the name, and click Send.

There is no real need for ordinary members to have this feature tbh, its another one of those pointless features.