Shoutbox

Right click and send to contact conversation - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: Scripting (/forumdisplay.php?fid=39)
+----- Forum: Plug-Ins (/forumdisplay.php?fid=28)
+------ Thread: Right click and send to contact conversation (/showthread.php?tid=49293)

Right click and send to contact conversation by riahc4 on 08-22-2005 at 01:57 AM

This would be pretty good to implant as a plugin (Yes I know Chat Logs could as do it and Yes i know I could type it in myself)
Lets say a conversation is like this:

Me says:
Whats your name?
She says:
Lisa yours?

OK What if I highlight the word "Lisa" and then right click on it and there is an option thats similar to

Send to Contact Info as...>Name
                                           Number
                                           Email

Then it would automatically copy and paste that information in a line such as:
Name: Lisa
in the contact information notes area. If a name line already exists it would overwrite it.  Handy way to quickly view this info rather than search thru a chat log.

RE: Right click and send to contact conversation by Lou on 08-22-2005 at 02:50 AM

quote:
Originally posted by riahc4
This would be pretty good to implant as a plugin (Yes I know Chat Logs could as do it and Yes i know I could type it in myself)
Lets say a conversation is like this:

Me says:
Whats your name?
She says:
Lisa yours?

OK What if I highlight the word "Lisa" and then right click on it and there is an option thats similar to

Send to Contact Info as...>Name
                                           Number
                                           Email

Then it would automatically copy and paste that information in a line such as:
Name: Lisa
in the contact information notes area. If a name line already exists it would overwrite it.  Handy way to quickly view this info rather than search thru a chat log.

This would be cool but I would suggest having it in its own section when right clicking your chosen contact..so it says when you right click your contact in the contact list: contact info plugin> name...blah blah blah:D