Shoutbox

hi, I've just installed the last version of StuffPlug .. - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: Scripting (/forumdisplay.php?fid=39)
+----- Forum: Plug-Ins (/forumdisplay.php?fid=28)
+------ Thread: hi, I've just installed the last version of StuffPlug .. (/showthread.php?tid=49511)

hi, I've just installed the last version of StuffPlug .. by AlmogK on 08-25-2005 at 06:25 PM

The verion is 2.2.229.

until now, i had an old version, that contained the possibility to know who's open a conversation with you.

in the current version, i can see that this option was vanished.

why is that?

*excuse me if i had mistakes in this messege, im not american.

RE: hi, I've just installed the last version of StuffPlug .. by absorbation on 08-25-2005 at 06:26 PM

this was removed becuase it not longer works right with msn 7. However it will return very soon with a better system :)

RE: hi, I've just installed the last version of StuffPlug .. by Vilkku on 08-25-2005 at 06:26 PM

The feature wasn't reliable anymore so it was removed (no matter if you install a old version, it still won't work right).

RE: RE: hi, I've just installed the last version of StuffPlug .. by AlmogK on 08-25-2005 at 06:28 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Absorbation
this was removed becuase it not longer works right with msn 7. However it will return very soon with a better system :)

what did you mean by saying "very soon" ?
next weak ? next mounth?
RE: hi, I've just installed the last version of StuffPlug .. by Vilkku on 08-25-2005 at 06:35 PM

Nobody knows.

RE: hi, I've just installed the last version of StuffPlug .. by AlmogK on 08-25-2005 at 06:38 PM

it supposed to be in the next version (that will be released in a couple of day ) ?

RE: hi, I've just installed the last version of StuffPlug .. by absorbation on 08-25-2005 at 06:39 PM

A new beta of stuffplug should be out in the next few days maybe with these features but the stuffplug will be out very soon anyway :P

RE: hi, I've just installed the last version of StuffPlug .. by AlmogK on 08-25-2005 at 06:42 PM

okey, Tnx ! :)

RE: hi, I've just installed the last version of StuffPlug .. by Matti on 08-25-2005 at 07:36 PM

Me, as official translator, can tell u that the new version has a open notifier, but it's not reliable. It gives a message when sum1 opens a convo with u and when sum1 downloads ur DP.
I think TB has added it 4 the 6.2 users.

TB just posted that he's going 2 release a public BETA with some fixes 4 MSN 7.5, I think also with the Open Notifier. So, just check regulary www.stuffplug.com.

RE: hi, I've just installed the last version of StuffPlug .. by lordy on 08-25-2005 at 09:38 PM

he added it cos everyone bitched about it, now everyone will complain about it not being reliable enough so its a lose lose situation really

RE: hi, I've just installed the last version of StuffPlug .. by Concord Dawn on 08-25-2005 at 09:46 PM

quote:
Originally posted by lordy16
he added it cos everyone bitched about it, now everyone will complain about it not being reliable enough so its a lose lose situation really

Agreed.

quote:
Originally posted by Mattike
Me, as official translator, can tell u that the new version has a open notifier, but it's not reliable. It gives a message when sum1 opens a convo with u and when sum1 downloads ur DP.
I think TB has added it 4 the 6.2 users.

TB just posted that he's going 2 release a public BETA with some fixes 4 MSN 7.5, I think also with the Open Notifier. So, just check regulary www.stuffplug.com.

You can't use 6.x anymore.
RE: hi, I've just installed the last version of StuffPlug .. by Millenium_edition on 08-25-2005 at 09:49 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Concord Dawn
You can't use 6.x anymore.
You can.