Shoutbox

When adding a contact I get immediately deleted? - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Skype & Technology (/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+---- Forum: Skype & Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+----- Thread: When adding a contact I get immediately deleted? (/showthread.php?tid=50006)

When adding a contact I get immediately deleted? by alegator on 09-04-2005 at 11:17 PM

This is the situation. It happened to me 4 times already. I'm given a hotmail address and I add it to MSN. As soon as I add it I check with Noroom List Manager and that email address is listed as having deleted me from his contact list. What does this mean? 

RE: When adding a contact I get immediately deleted? by toddy on 09-04-2005 at 11:20 PM

quote:
Originally posted by alegator
This is the situation. It happened to me 4 times already. I'm given a hotmail address and I add it to MSN. As soon as I add it I check with Noroom List Manager and that email address is listed as having deleted me from his contact list. What does this mean?

i guess it means the other person either hasn't accepted your email adress yet, or they said no to adding you
RE: When adding a contact I get immediately deleted? by mwe99 on 09-04-2005 at 11:44 PM

Yes i had the same concern just today actually, they just havent accepted the invite yet :)

RE: When adding a contact I get immediately deleted? by alegator on 09-05-2005 at 12:56 AM

But if the other contact hasn't accepted the invite yet, isn't noroon list manager only reporting deletion AFTER the contact deletes you or also until it has accepted to add you? thanks

RE: When adding a contact I get immediately deleted? by RaceProUK on 09-05-2005 at 02:26 PM

It detects when you're not on their contact list. This should not be confused with deletion.