Shoutbox

Need advice... - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+---- Forum: General Chit Chat (/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+----- Thread: Need advice... (/showthread.php?tid=50261)

Need advice... by Jhrono on 09-09-2005 at 12:36 PM

Here's the thing...I like this girl taht lives 75 Km from me..She's pretty cool and she likes me...<bla bla chit chat bla bla>..My problem is, now, she says she doesnt want to continue with me, 'cause she knows my city's society (pretty stupid girls, that mess with everyone) will criticize us at every moment...She's very special to me, but just dont know how to make her ignore the other group of sluts, like i do...damn...What should i do ?...i've just been about 20 mins on the phone with her...i cant stand this..she has about 20000 guys after her..now that i was lucky enough to "catch her", this happens!DAMN! :'(

RE: Need advice... by zaher1988 on 09-09-2005 at 12:43 PM

My friend! i didn't use to talk the way i'm dping until days ago! ,

girls are like, umm dont know what they are doing or why, and what would happen if they do that!, so if an idea stick in their mind! they attach to it!.
so dont tier ur self! i'm sorry for that, but just that she tough once of leaving u! means, she can do it later, or thought about it before, means she doesn't love u much, and doest care of ur feelings!! forget her! :) i swear u will be fine, no one deserve to be hurt for! , I tried that millions of times, but no body cared, so just forget.

best regards man, and wish god is with u !!:)

RE: Need advice... by Jhrono on 09-09-2005 at 12:50 PM

:'(, damn, i just sent her ANOTHER sms, a 3 pages long one..Damn, why does she think like this..DAMNIT !!

RE: Need advice... by Veggie on 09-09-2005 at 12:52 PM

girls do have minds of there own, there not things to "catch" if she doesnt want to be with you, then she doesnt want to be with you, you could keep bugging her but it will only make it worse.

RE: Need advice... by Jhrono on 09-09-2005 at 12:55 PM

the problem is, she wants! she keeps sending me messages, talking to me on the phone, but she is afraid of people reaction! Damn!

RE: Need advice... by RaceProUK on 09-09-2005 at 01:17 PM

Someone wants to be with you, but is too concerned about other people's opinions? Why can't people just do what they want (within legal limits) for once?
If it was me, I'd make it nice and simple: ignore everyone else's opinions (unless they're good friends/family), or find someone else.

RE: Need advice... by shine on 09-09-2005 at 01:30 PM

Johny, dont worry about that .. if that girl likes you, she would be there for you. So instead of bugging that girl with your sms & calls, assure her that you will keep the 'secret'... Kepp in touch via phone..any way you cant travel 75 kms everyday :).. All the best..Keep in mind patience pays (y)

RE: Need advice... by L. Coyote on 09-09-2005 at 01:33 PM

Tbh, I wouldn't want someone who thinks of what others think about us, instead of she thinking about us. :s It'd make me feel that something was wrong with our relationship...

RE: Need advice... by shine on 09-09-2005 at 01:40 PM

Put yourself in the shoes of a 13 yr old :grin:

RE: Need advice... by mwe99 on 09-09-2005 at 02:03 PM

Okay firstly, if you are together, stuff what people think, it doesn't matter what anyone else thinks, just get on with it, God I ended up kissing someone on the steps and then ended up having a crowd watching us and I didn't care.

If you try to "make her" do something, chances are she's going to ignore you and do it anyway, so just be there and talk with her about it and how it makes both of you feel.

RE: Need advice... by KeyStorm on 09-09-2005 at 02:10 PM

If it's more important for her what others may say than being with you then she's not worth it, trust me.

RE: Need advice... by Jhrono on 09-09-2005 at 02:17 PM

quote:
Originally posted by KeyStorm

If it's more important for her what others may say than being with you then she's not worth it, trust me.
That's exactly what i dont want to believe, :S..i'm Just going to let her think for a while, about the stupidity she's doing..

Thanks everyone for your answers..
RE: Need advice... by Tasha on 09-09-2005 at 02:23 PM

Basically:

Distance, age, and what others think shouldn't be important in my eyes, if you truly love someone, you wanna be there for them, no matter what. I'm not being mean, but if she cares what others think, shes not worth it yet, as Keystorm said. Yes, let her think, but if she doesn't want to be with you, don't let her go completely. Stay friends, maybe feelings will develop over time. :)

Oh, and zaher, girls can make up their minds easily, just as much as men can. We can know what we want easily. Depends on who we are to say that we can't make up our minds with everything, and whether we can or can't change our minds. Such a generalism isn't too appreciated. :)

RE: Need advice... by zaher1988 on 09-09-2005 at 03:33 PM

Jhoney!! in true love, u make ur world revolve on the one u love, and u become blint, and can't see all around!. and we sacrifise and fight for our love. we give more than we can, and just care for the one we adore!!

She's not doing that Jhoney! she's afraid from people , she's not afraid to loose u!.

wish u again best wishes

RE: Need advice... by Pr0xY on 09-09-2005 at 04:11 PM

Well First man, dont let her know that she's too good for you.  Then follow everyone elses advice...

RE: Need advice... by RaceProUK on 09-09-2005 at 05:41 PM

Don't you mean 'not good enough'?

RE: Need advice... by xpirdwingz on 09-09-2005 at 07:55 PM

I think Dane was trying to say that making her see that she may be too good for him, may make her want a higher standard. It's not necessarily true though.
At some point, most of us are afraid of what other people will think of us, and it makes matters worse. When she realises there's more to that, she'll do something.

RE: Need advice... by paperless on 09-09-2005 at 09:59 PM

Erm... first i never had a GF before so dont take my advices as 100%

You like her, she likes you ok that is a good start.

Its probably not real love so dont get too worried but yeah the feeling is like you really care a lot about her. ( erm my help isnt getting any good ).

She is the only one who can decide that, you cant force her to be with you even if she wants to she is being kinda stopped by her old way of thinking.

Make her see that isnt the right way of thinking, that is the way people used to think 100 years ago.
Tell her if she really likes you other people dont have anything to do with that. People are not going to kill you both for walking around together you are the ones who decide, not the gossips.

If she cant understand that and still doesnt want to be with you because of it, you are not that important to her.

You people are just 13 year old, im not saying at your age "love" isnt important and wont cause you to be sad im just saying that you can forget her more easily.

When your hormones start jumping around ( that process probably started already but just wait until you get 15 ) you will feel attracted for girls more easilly, this is not exactly relevant for this case but could be useful in the future.

But if you are too lazy to read everything i said just read this:

If she cant be with you because she is afraid of what other people will think, forget her.

RE: Need advice... by SikStyles on 09-09-2005 at 10:08 PM

yea just like paperless said forget her if she is afraid to show others that she likes you

you are young,13, you will meet plenty girls and there is no doubt about it, sometimes when you think its the right person and you feel the spark then it aint it, and you have to let it go in order to move on with your life.

Best Of Luck :)

RE: Need advice... by emit on 09-10-2005 at 12:04 AM

Get over her. You're only 13 and there are other girls in the world. Even some less concerned with the superficial.