Shoutbox

[split] GTA San Andreas opinion - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+---- Forum: General Chit Chat (/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+----- Thread: [split] GTA San Andreas opinion (/showthread.php?tid=50680)

RE: GTA San Andreas by Negro_Joe on 09-19-2005 at 04:12 PM

I dont like san andreas im sick of the GTA's, plus its too black, does anyone kno wwhat i mean...?

RE: [split] GTA San Andreas opinion by Jimcando on 09-20-2005 at 08:15 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Negro_Joe
plus its too black
You better mean it's too dark, as appose to VC which was nice and bright with lots of sun...
But I love it :D
A bit boring though :(
RE: [split] GTA San Andreas opinion by Negro_Joe on 09-20-2005 at 08:17 PM

No i mean thats it too gangsta, Vice City it was much better the characters were funnier, and it being in the 80's made it much more enjoyable (cars, clothes, etc). ATM im sick of GTA, it needs to be serioulsy bought up to date....

RE: [split] GTA San Andreas opinion by _Humphreys on 09-20-2005 at 08:53 PM

The best GTA was 3 as it was ground breaking and at the beginng working for the Mob was absolutely brilliant.

RE: [split] GTA San Andreas opinion by King For A Day on 09-20-2005 at 09:21 PM

i always loved gta2 and london, but i dont even wanna play san andreas, it does seem to (as you put it and for want of a better word) "black"

looks as bad as the 50 cent game

RE: [split] GTA San Andreas opinion by evil_panda on 09-20-2005 at 09:45 PM

The GTA 1 was always the best where you had that great arial veiw lol ahhh legendary

RE: [split] GTA San Andreas opinion by Ezra on 09-20-2005 at 09:53 PM

Nah, I didn't really like GTA 1, Liked london :D

GTA 2 was brilliant, and after that VC was very good and SA is good to, because it looks nice, and is very big :). And yeah, I don't like the black ganstah style either, but overall it's cool!

RE: [split] GTA San Andreas opinion by uberdosis on 09-21-2005 at 12:32 AM

If you don't like it, don't play it.

RE: [split] GTA San Andreas opinion by rav0 on 09-21-2005 at 08:29 AM

but gta 1/2/londons arent part of the 3d trilogy

GTA3 rocks the house!!!

VOTE CLAUDE SPEED

RE: [split] GTA San Andreas opinion by John Anderton on 09-21-2005 at 04:57 PM

I like it tho yeah dark < * :(

RE: [split] GTA San Andreas opinion by user27089 on 09-21-2005 at 05:13 PM

quote:
Originally posted by uberdosis
If you don't like it, don't play it.

Can people at least be critics without a comment like this? Can't people have an opinion without somebody saying "if you don't like it, then don't play it..." :dodgy:...

I like the game, but it gets repetitive and annoying, the main problem is, that you can't understand a word the people are saying in it! Unless of course you're from South Central Los Angeles.
RE: [split] GTA San Andreas opinion by Tasha on 09-21-2005 at 05:18 PM

quote:
Originally posted by traxor
the main problem is, that you can't understand a word the people are saying in it!

wtf? I can understand most of what they say... :-/
I think it is a very good game, and isn't dark at all, unless it's nighttime. :tongue:
RE: [split] GTA San Andreas opinion by Fourjays on 09-21-2005 at 05:21 PM

I play it loads, although I mainly drive around as fast as possible and get as many cops after me as possible. Good anger relief. Haven't done many of the missions, but I get what people mean about the amount of gangsta missions in it. The Vice City missions were quite fun.

I would like to see Vice City remade with the features of GTASA. The huge size of it, the amount of choice and freedom in the game.... So much variety...

RE: [split] GTA San Andreas opinion by Jurassic_Ice on 09-21-2005 at 05:36 PM

I really liked GTA 3...but San andreas is not bad. Remember GTA 1 and 2? lol those were the good ol' days.

RE: [split] GTA San Andreas opinion by Negro_Joe on 09-21-2005 at 07:05 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Carltos Cool
The best GTA was 3 as it was ground breaking and at the beginng working for the Mob was absolutely brilliant.

im not sure if it was the best it was better then san andreas though...