Shoutbox

Can't log in multiple IDs with 3.61.145 - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: WLM Plus! Help (/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+----- Thread: Can't log in multiple IDs with 3.61.145 (/showthread.php?tid=51726)

Can't log in multiple IDs with 3.61.145 by corsario on 10-12-2005 at 11:10 PM

I have upgraded to version 3.61.145 and am unable to log into my 3 different .net passport accounts (MSN IDs).  I was able to do that previously.  Where can I find the prevoius version of Messenger Plus to downgrade vesions?

Thank you.

RE: Can't log in multiple IDs with 3.61.145 by CookieRevised on 10-13-2005 at 12:22 AM

Messenger Plus! does not interfear, alter, nor change any settings related to connecting with MSN Messenger.

This most likely is a MSN Messenger (or server) problem and isn't the fault of Messenger Plus!.

possible solutions:
- Use the troubleshooter, which should popup, from MSN Messenger
- Reset the router (if you have one)
- Reset your internet connection (it might be that your ISP has changed your dynamic IP address, if you have a dynamic one)
- Restart the computer
- Wait a few hours/days an try again (it might be that this is a temporary relay-server fluke)

RE: Can't log in multiple IDs with 3.61.145 by qgroessl on 10-13-2005 at 01:36 AM

Do you mean at the same time?... If so you're talking about polygamy... You might want to try patching MSN Messenger (it's against the legal agreement you agree to when you install MSN messenger to patch MSN Messenger), or you could try using Stuffplug to use polygamy. I'd reccommend stuffplug because it has many more useful features.

www.stuffplug.com

Hope this helps!

RE: Can't log in multiple IDs with 3.61.145 by corsario on 10-13-2005 at 03:00 AM

Thanks, I had to activate the stuffnplug plug in in the plus preferences, works like a charm.  MSN legal agreement, yeah rite!!!

RE: Can't log in multiple IDs with 3.61.145 by RaceProUK on 10-13-2005 at 11:30 AM

Using SPNG for polygamy doesn't violate the EULA BTW. The EULA only forbids modifying the executable, not the memory image.