Shoutbox

Not WLM Testers: No "how can I sign in with WLM 8.0" - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Skype & Technology (/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+---- Forum: Skype & Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+----- Thread: Not WLM Testers: No "how can I sign in with WLM 8.0" (/showthread.php?tid=52542)

Not WLM Testers: No "how can I sign in with WLM 8.0" by Mnjul on 11-02-2005 at 03:49 PM

Windows Live Messenger 8.0 is currently in the closed beta testing stage. That is, only people that are approved by Microsoft (either being selected directly by Microsoft or being invited by others) have access to .net Messenger service with Windows Live Messenger 8.0.

For those who are not the testers, there do exist ways to sign in with WLM 8. However, such ways are illegal (for example, hacking/cracking into Messenger executables). The forums rules do not allow illegal contents, and hence, please do not post about anything about how unauthorized people can get access to the closed beta or sign in with it. This includes but not limited to: posting about where to download the beta, how to hack/crack into the service and of course, links to them. Please do not challenge the rules, or, we all know, you get banned. Thanks for cooperation ;)

Feel free, though, to look for invites for legitimate use of Windows Live Messenger (But only in Testing & Trashing) :).