Shoutbox

Can you add a list of personal messages u can choose from? - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: WLM Plus! Help (/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+----- Thread: Can you add a list of personal messages u can choose from? (/showthread.php?tid=52701)

Can you add a list of personal messages u can choose from? by zizo on 11-06-2005 at 10:48 AM

Hello...

I'm new to the forum and I don't know if this is the right forum to post this in... anyway I use the personal message option to add some kind of quote, and I like to change between them from time to time, but I don't like to keep typing them all the time...

Wouldn't it be nice to save all the frequently used personal messages and being able to switch between them via a list? Hope it's a good idea and I think it's very easy to implement.

RE: Can you add a list of personal messages u can choose from? by lordy on 11-06-2005 at 10:55 AM

Hi :D welcome to the forum!!

I can see that this would be very possible through the use of a plugin. I haven;t heard of a plugin that does this yet, but i'm sure one of the incredibly capable people on this forum will make one one day.

i spose u can also use the event log and log all of them that you change, or you can just have a .txt file that you copy/paste from

welcome to the forum again