Shoutbox

Chat logs not working - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: WLM Plus! Help (/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+----- Thread: Chat logs not working (/showthread.php?tid=55718)

Chat logs not working by ashley0453 on 02-11-2006 at 02:45 AM

I've been having problems with my chat logs for the past two days. I would type in the password, and nothing would happen. I would right click on it and it would say that I last accessed it today.. when I was last able to successfully open it, was three days ago. How can I fix this?

RE: Chat logs not working by qgroessl on 02-11-2006 at 03:55 AM

Try to decrypt them with your password... and then reencrypt them and try opening it with the new password..... if that doesn't work. Try reinstalling MsgPlus! and then try to open them again....

RE: Chat logs not working by ashley0453 on 02-11-2006 at 04:48 AM

Yeah, that worked to some extent! It only deleted the stuff from this month.. which is okay. Thanks!

RE: Chat logs not working by xkurix on 02-12-2006 at 06:10 PM

hey ppl i need your help! Im new here and ive juz found out about msn pluz. The thing is ive realised tht when i downloaded Messenger Plus chat logs come up after each convo uve tlked 2 nd i dnt wnt them b coz of my brova i wnt to juz delete them. Is there away to delete them! Its really annoying me they keep coming up plzzz help thnxxx!

Most appreciated! :D:);)

RE: Chat logs not working by DJKAL on 02-12-2006 at 06:21 PM

go to the main window and select "plus!" and then go to messages {i think - i dont have messenger plus! installed as im currently using WLM} and turn off the chat logging. its easy :) then go to the directory where the logs were created and select them all click "delete" and job done :P