Shoutbox

Events Window - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: WLM Plus! Help (/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+----- Thread: Events Window (/showthread.php?tid=61263)

Events Window by Dark_Angel_Pt on 06-25-2006 at 12:16 PM

In plus 3 the event window would stay where i put it even if i shutdown the computer. Now in plus live the windows always apears in the top left corner. It's annoying.
Is there any way to fix this?

RE: Events Window by Dark_Angel_Pt on 06-26-2006 at 12:49 PM

anybody knows how to fix this?

RE: Events Window by bigb88 on 06-26-2006 at 12:56 PM

[Image: 15q9lc2.jpg]   thats how

RE: Events Window by Dark_Angel_Pt on 06-26-2006 at 01:00 PM

Thanks but that's not what i asked. I know how to use the event window. What i'm trying to say is that In MsgPlus 3 the window would stay where i put it. If i shutdown the pc this window would appear in the same place i had left it. But with MsgPlus 4 the event window always starts in the top left corner and i don't want it to be there.

RE: Events Window by bigb88 on 06-26-2006 at 01:04 PM

oh um i dunno - i hate that thing bein up and could not tell u - have u tryed to remove MPL and then install it again??? and see if it still does it ???-

RE: Events Window by Dark_Angel_Pt on 06-26-2006 at 01:07 PM

it's always the same thing. always starts in the top left corner. i hope patchou fixes this in the next version if he can but it's not a big problem. It just annoys me.

RE: Events Window by SerGuMa on 06-26-2006 at 01:09 PM

it doesn't happen to me, it's always where I placed it, and works like the 3.5 version (minimizes when i minimize the main window and all that)

RE: RE: Events Window by Dark_Angel_Pt on 06-26-2006 at 01:13 PM

quote:
Originally posted by SerGuMa
it doesn't happen to me, it's always where I placed it, and works like the 3.5 version (minimizes when i minimize the main window and all that)

I want that too :(
Well i'm going to uninstall  WLM, MsgPlus and everything else to see if it works this time :s
RE: Events Window by bigb88 on 06-26-2006 at 01:16 PM

well hope u get it

RE: Events Window by Dark_Angel_Pt on 06-26-2006 at 01:44 PM

Well it doesn't work for me. I uninstalled everything related to messenger but it's the same. Oh well i guess i'll have to wait for a new version and hope it doesn't happen.