Shoutbox

live audio - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Skype & Technology (/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+---- Forum: Skype & Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+----- Thread: live audio (/showthread.php?tid=61966)

live audio by shoe on 06-29-2006 at 12:22 AM

Setting up audio tuning suddenly all audio has a echo effect to it regardless of  where it comes from windows media ,real,quicktime and streaming.
had to uninstall everything Live8, live plus and do a system restore to correct the problem.
any advise before I try again will be appreciated Thank You

RE: live audio by rob_botch on 06-29-2006 at 01:42 PM

Have you checked for updates on your audio drivers? Also, have you changed any settings in the drivers? I know that my sound card drivers can add echos and all sorts of effects to the sounds.

RE: live audio by shoe on 06-29-2006 at 01:46 PM

Yes I have

RE: live audio by rob_botch on 06-29-2006 at 01:51 PM

I'm sorry, but I'm at a loss as to what to suggest. Perhaps (if you have quite a slow computer?) your computer may be slowing down. Otherwise, if your sound card is correctly configured for your speakers, I'm sorry, but I'm unsure what to suggest.

Sorry,

RE: live audio by shoe on 06-29-2006 at 01:58 PM

AMDXP2100 gig of ram hardly a slow computer thanks for trying I rolled back to windows messenger 4.7009 and msn addins for hot mail ans messenger plus 3.
It will have to do for now

RE: live audio by rob_botch on 06-29-2006 at 02:08 PM

No, not slow at all. You could use MSN Messenger 7.5, unless that causes problems too. I think that is still available from Microsoft for users of pre-XP computers. Then you could still use a fairly new version of Plus!

Hope this helps,