Shoutbox

Problem with the ChatWndReceiveMessage event - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: WLM Plus! Bug Reports (/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+----- Thread: Problem with the ChatWndReceiveMessage event (/showthread.php?tid=62771)

Problem with the ChatWndReceiveMessage event by Dhaya on 07-07-2006 at 08:45 PM

Is it normal OnEvent_ChatWndReceiveMessage is triggered just after OnEvent_ChatWndSendMessage ?

I would like to know if it is normal so I modify the script or if it is a bug that'll fixed.

Thanks in advance :)

RE: Problem with the ChatWndReceiveMessage event by absorbation on 07-07-2006 at 08:47 PM

Are you talking about your messages also count as well? Well use the origin varible to detect your messages from your contacts :).

RE: Problem with the ChatWndReceiveMessage event by ddunk on 07-07-2006 at 08:59 PM

I helped him on IRC, then realized I should probably post here in case someone else has the same question. :p

[13.48.17] <&ddunk> "Because Messenger Plus! analyses messages received only when they reach the chat window, it is not possible to determine exactly from which contact the message came from."
[13.48.26] <&ddunk> so yes, it's normal for that to happen :p
[13.48.49] <Dhaya> oh thank you :)
[13.49.30] <Dhaya> oh that's the text in the Remark section :P ... I think i have forgotten to read carefully that part

RE: Problem with the ChatWndReceiveMessage event by Dhaya on 07-07-2006 at 09:11 PM

Thank you again ddunk :D