Shoutbox

What is everyone going to do in the Summer Holidays? - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+---- Forum: General Chit Chat (/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+----- Thread: What is everyone going to do in the Summer Holidays? (/showthread.php?tid=63586)

What is everyone going to do in the Summer Holidays? by welshboy222 on 07-19-2006 at 06:27 AM

What is everyone going to do in the Summer Holidays? I am going to Spain to live, anyone?

RE: What is everyone going to do in the Summer Holidays? by Rik on 07-19-2006 at 08:31 AM

like every year i'm going to pass some time in Algarve :)

RE: What is everyone going to do in the Summer Holidays? by Kenji on 07-19-2006 at 08:39 AM

Im going to spain on sunday :P

RE: What is everyone going to do in the Summer Holidays? by fishybobbins on 07-19-2006 at 08:56 AM

Things I've already done:
Gone to the world cup 1/4 final (Eng vs Por):)
Gone to see the Red Hot Chili Peppers live:D
Things I'm going to do:
Go to Southern France:)
Visit relatives:(

RE: What is everyone going to do in the Summer Holidays? by Vimto on 07-19-2006 at 10:03 AM

I'm going to Sorrento in August with my best friend. :D

RE: What is everyone going to do in the Summer Holidays? by MersauX on 07-19-2006 at 10:11 AM

I'm off to Austria this weekend and in September I'll go to the Formula 1 Italian GP in Monza.

RE: What is everyone going to do in the Summer Holidays? by Sypher on 07-19-2006 at 12:55 PM

I'm leaving in 2 days for a 3 week holiday in France. To be precise: The "Gard" region in a place called Anduze.

RE: What is everyone going to do in the Summer Holidays? by vaccination on 07-19-2006 at 01:55 PM

quote:
Originally posted by MersauX
I'm off to Austria this weekend and in September I'll go to the Formula 1 Italian GP in Monza.

:'( Lucky.

quote:
Originally posted by fishybobbins

Gone to see the Red Hot Chili Peppers live:D

I wanted to see them. Unfourtunatly i didn't get to. :(

EDIT: Oh and i'm not doing much just going out with mates and stuff. No holiday planned as of yet but we will see.

RE: What is everyone going to do in the Summer Holidays? by Eljay on 07-19-2006 at 02:02 PM

nothing :banana:

RE: What is everyone going to do in the Summer Holidays? by -dt- on 07-19-2006 at 02:03 PM

summer what? , dodgy other side of the world people

RE: What is everyone going to do in the Summer Holidays? by absorbation on 07-19-2006 at 02:29 PM

I'm going to drink alot with my friends :D.

RE: What is everyone going to do in the Summer Holidays? by segosa on 07-19-2006 at 05:19 PM

The summer's practically over. :/

RE: What is everyone going to do in the Summer Holidays? by welshboy222 on 07-19-2006 at 05:21 PM

Not the 6 to 10 weeks holidays that go with it.

RE: What is everyone going to do in the Summer Holidays? by CookieRevised on 07-19-2006 at 06:02 PM

I work mostly.... I don't have free days (that much)...

But I do go to several big festivals. And this weekend I'll visit the youth movement of which I was a very active member of for years and years (still am... but not active anymore) who are on holidays in The Netherlands. I attend some smaller concerts (of which a couple I need to work backstage), etc...

Currently there is a heat wave here, so it's sweaty sweaty sweaty.... (and burning burning burning)

RE: What is everyone going to do in the Summer Holidays? by cloudhunter on 07-19-2006 at 06:19 PM

Heat wave here (UK) So I'm going to die from heat exhaustation. J/K I'm gonna spend as much time out of the house as possible as my Dad gets in a bad mood. (Even more so than usual!)

Cloudy

RE: What is everyone going to do in the Summer Holidays? by user27089 on 07-19-2006 at 06:50 PM

I'm going to be working for a lot of it, so I can earn money to spend in Canada.

I'm going to Newquay, Cornwall tomorrow so that's going to be 5 days of being drunk and surfing :cheesy:.

On the 13th I'm flying over to Canada until the 31st August.

After that, school :).

I might not be coming back from Canada though.

RE: What is everyone going to do in the Summer Holidays? by welshboy222 on 07-19-2006 at 06:52 PM

It was nearly 40 degrees here in Wales today perfect for the summer but I here its really hot in Washington!

RE: What is everyone going to do in the Summer Holidays? by user27089 on 07-19-2006 at 06:53 PM

It was the same where I was working. It's not the greatest temperature to work in considering what I do is very laborious and you're constantly doing strenuous stuff.

RE: What is everyone going to do in the Summer Holidays? by ins4ne on 07-19-2006 at 07:01 PM

im going to work... no free days :'(

RE: What is everyone going to do in the Summer Holidays? by vaccination on 07-19-2006 at 07:10 PM

quote:
Originally posted by traxor
what I do is very laborious and you're constantly doing strenuous stuff.

Sounds dodgy.

RE: What is everyone going to do in the Summer Holidays? by Chris4 on 07-19-2006 at 07:15 PM

On the 26th (1 week today) I'm going to Tennessee, USA. I'm 1/4 American and I've never been to America, so it's a first experience. I'm staying with my auntie, uncle and two cousins. Also, my other uncle, auntie and three cousins are driving from California to meet us! :D
I'm going for 2 weeks :) That should be fun. Have to get use to their dodgy accent though :P

RE: What is everyone going to do in the Summer Holidays? by welshboy222 on 07-19-2006 at 07:16 PM

Very long plane ride but I bet it will be well worth it!

RE: What is everyone going to do in the Summer Holidays? by vaccination on 07-19-2006 at 07:18 PM

quote:
Originally posted by welshboy222
Very long plane ride but I bet it will be well worth it!

Yeh i've been to Florida and LA and the plane journey is immense but sll worth it when you get there!
RE: What is everyone going to do in the Summer Holidays? by Plik on 07-19-2006 at 07:33 PM

Working on the beach almost everyday, and in my sparetime i'll be fishing, swiming, or arseing about (no dodgy interpretations :dodgy:)

RE: What is everyone going to do in the Summer Holidays? by Sunshine on 07-19-2006 at 07:34 PM

No plans really (as always) besides attending the Dutchie Plus! meet...but even that is uncertain to a point due to health issues...

Right now i'm trying to fight the heat with drinking loads of water, eating icecream and doing practicly nothing...(i changed and updated my site a bit the past few days/week if that counts)...

Ofcourse i'll hang around here quite alot too....

RE: What is everyone going to do in the Summer Holidays? by *Saint* on 07-19-2006 at 08:37 PM

On saturday I will be going to some place in ontario :| for one week.