Shoutbox

[REQUEST] Who Has Closed The Window - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: Scripting (/forumdisplay.php?fid=39)
+----- Thread: [REQUEST] Who Has Closed The Window (/showthread.php?tid=63826)

[REQUEST] Who Has Closed The Window by Superpoo on 07-23-2006 at 02:49 AM

Hello, I want to ask if someone can re-do this script (previously presented in Stuff-ng)
The use of this is that it tells when a contact has closed the conversation windows, I don't know if this can be done with the actual protocol, but I hope so.
Thanks in advance to any scripter!

RE: [REQUEST] Who Has Closed The Window by NiteMare on 07-23-2006 at 02:55 AM

there is no relyable way to do this anymore

RE: [REQUEST] Who Has Closed The Window by Kenji on 07-23-2006 at 02:57 AM

This does not work no more because the ports or something has changed, anyway, dont get cookie started on this again 8-)

EDIT: :O nitemare bea me to it :'(

RE: [REQUEST] Who Has Closed The Window by cooldude_i06 on 07-23-2006 at 02:58 AM

I think this question deserves its own sticky.

RE: [REQUEST] Who Has Closed The Window by NiteMare on 07-23-2006 at 03:08 AM

quote:
Originally posted by cooldude_i06
if we stickey'd everything, we'd never find the new questions
RE: [REQUEST] Who Has Closed The Window by markee on 07-23-2006 at 03:11 AM

quote:
Originally posted by NiteMare
quote:
Originally posted by cooldude_i06
if we stickey'd everything, we'd never find the new questions
Except if we look at 'View New Posts' like I do.  [/offtopic]

This simply is not reliable because of some implementations and adaptations to the proticol.  This has been talked about many times before and you can find the answer to this question in many places.  Try a google search and you can read a lot more into it.
RE: [REQUEST] Who Has Closed The Window by ecion on 07-23-2006 at 08:07 AM

See. We're already getting new threads about this.. Well done to the person who got rid of the old thread. -_-'

RE: [REQUEST] Who Has Closed The Window by tacos_burritos on 07-23-2006 at 08:30 AM

Yeah leave the old thread open so that the people that were working on the open and close notifier discuss their progress, and if anyone argues just tell them to **** off.

Basicly we dont care if it doesnt work 100%, we still want it. Full stop.

RE: [REQUEST] Who Has Closed The Window by markee on 07-23-2006 at 08:34 AM

quote:
Originally posted by ecion
See. We're already getting new threads about this.. Well done to the person who got rid of the old thread. -_-'
quote:
Originally posted by tacos_burritos
Yeah leave the old thread open so that the people that were working on the open and close notifier discuss their progress, and if anyone argues just tell them to **** off.
Obviously that thread was closed for some particular reason.  Please keep your posts on topic and be productive rather than putting down others like CookieRevised, RaceProUK and admins who are all well respected members of this community.

RE: [REQUEST] Who Has Closed The Window by ecion on 07-23-2006 at 09:40 AM

markee; where did I put anyone down?

And on topic: Superpoo; nx01rules is working on something of this type. I would assume it'll be released in this forum as soon as hes perfected it. :)
EDIT: guess i best say hes not working on a window open/closed notifier, hes working on a sesson open/closed nofier, before someone moans.
Does the same thing, with a few un-welcomed alerts too.