Shoutbox

Encrypted logs problem - non-Live Messenger Plus! - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: WLM Plus! Help (/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+----- Thread: Encrypted logs problem - non-Live Messenger Plus! (/showthread.php?tid=63827)

Encrypted logs problem - non-Live Messenger Plus! by Tsumaru on 07-23-2006 at 03:15 AM

Okay, I have this problem. I've got encrypted logs, and they all open fine except for one of my contacts. Whenever I try to open the logs with him, I get an error which says "This file hasn't been encrypted by Messenger Plus! (or the file is corrupted.)" Any thoughts? This is annoying because he's the main person I talk to, and pretty much the only person I ever need to read the logs of. He is also (from what I can tell), the only one who it doesn't work for.

I've got MSN v7.5 and Plus! v3.62.146 (I've been meaning to update, but just haven't been bothered <_<).

Thanks a lot,
Tsumaru

RE: Encrypted logs problem - non-Live Messenger Plus! by qgroessl on 07-23-2006 at 04:46 AM

Updating could probably help... So I'd try that before anything.

RE: Encrypted logs problem - non-Live Messenger Plus! by Tsumaru on 07-26-2006 at 10:16 AM

Sorry about the delay before replying, I haven't had internet access. Okay, I tried updating like suggested (I was thinking about it, but didn't know if that would have adverse effects if anything). Same thing. It's just this one contact. Every other one seems to be fine and opens normally.

So anyone got any other thoughts? Is there any possible way of recovering it? =/