Shoutbox

Need HelP adding color to my nick don't know how!!:S - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: WLM Plus! Help (/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+----- Thread: Need HelP adding color to my nick don't know how!!:S (/showthread.php?tid=64388)

Need HelP adding color to my nick don't know how!!:S by NaniiThaa* on 08-02-2006 at 11:22 PM

heii.. i've been trying reaally hard how to  put color in my nickname!! but just can't find the way to dooit please someone help!! it's urgent!!:(need HELP!!!!!

RE: Need HelP adding color to my nick don't know how!!:S by Zahid™ on 08-03-2006 at 09:26 AM

Are you using Messenger Plus Live or Messenger Plus for Messenger Plus:

1. Open a chat window and type "/nick ".

2. Leave a space, then hold CTRL and press the K key. This will open a box of colours and choose the colour you want your screen name to be.

3. Press CTRL + R to make your screen name Bold, Italic, Underlined or Striked.

4. If you want your screen name to have a background click on the Messenger Plus icon and click "Insert a background colour tag" and choose the colour you want your background to be. You can add multiple colors and text styles anywhere in your name, just use Ctrl+K or Ctrl+R at the place where you want to start the color or style.

5. Press Enter and if you followed this tutorial correctly you should have a coloured screen name.

For Messenger Plus Live:
In the WLM settings (Tool>Options>Display Name) you'll find a new button that allows you to add colors and other style to your nickname.