Shoutbox

Malicious Scripts - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: Scripting (/forumdisplay.php?fid=39)
+----- Thread: Malicious Scripts (/showthread.php?tid=64451)

Malicious Scripts by Rui on 08-04-2006 at 04:12 AM

Hello Everybody

I downloaded some scripts from this site to use in my Windows Live Messenger, but the firewall that I have installed in my PC detected that the scripts +Speech and Display Picture Changer were classified as malicious, or else, that they are dangerous for my computer, and my Messenger had a bug, I had to press Ctrl+Alt+Del to close it. What do I have to do?javascript:addsmilie(':^)');
Smilie

Thanks to all.

RE: Malicious Scripts by mickael9 on 08-04-2006 at 04:25 AM

Add Messenger Plus! Live script directory to the ignore list of your firewall/antivirus

RE: Malicious Scripts by Rui on 08-04-2006 at 07:53 PM

Thanks, Michaeljavascript:addsmilie('(Y)');
Smilie

I did what you suggest. The Display Picture Changer was blocked once again for the Norton Antivirus, but as I know that the Messenger Plus Live Scripts' has no virus or another threat, I authorized the script and until now nothing wrong happened again.

RE: RE: Malicious Scripts by mickael9 on 08-04-2006 at 08:12 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Rui

To add a smiley, just click it, you don't need te copy address ;)

And it's not Michael 8o|
RE: Malicious Scripts by Rik on 08-04-2006 at 08:39 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Rui
Smilie

I did what you suggest. The Display Picture Changer was blocked once again for the Norton Antivirus, but as I know that the Messenger Plus Live Scripts' has no virus or another threat, I authorized the script and until now nothing wrong happened again.
don't worry if it happens again i get warnings with all scripts but i just ignore them :)