Shoutbox

Official Canadian Plus! Meeting Thread - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+---- Forum: General Chit Chat (/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+----- Thread: Official Canadian Plus! Meeting Thread (/showthread.php?tid=64538)

Official Canadian Plus! Meeting Thread by user27089 on 08-06-2006 at 09:26 AM

The Canadian Plus! Live meeting is being held on August 23rd in Toronto. The meeting will start at around lunchtime on that day, and we are first meeting up at the Eaton's Centre, which is where I get off my subway.

Patchou isn't coming to the meeting, as he is in Toronto a few weeks later for an Animé Expo, and to make the trip twice to Toronto in a few weeks would be a waste of time :(.

I also need to know what people are coming, so far I know that:

ValSpy
SonicSam
Myself
Joa (+ 2 friends)
TReKiE
Marissa

are coming, hopefully more people will come as it will be a nice little day out.

RE: Official Canadian Plus! Meeting Thread by prashker on 08-06-2006 at 03:52 PM

I am coming only if I go see my mom, and if I see my mom, I can go to the meeting, and if I go to the meeting, I can go to the Fan eXpo 2006 and if I go to the Fan eXpo 2006 I will be happy :P

Lets hope my dad will drive me :sad:

RE: Official Canadian Plus! Meeting Thread by Joa on 08-07-2006 at 01:06 AM

quote:
Originally posted by traxor
Joa (+ 2 friends)
i begged my sis to bring me to TO on the 23rd , and since she's my ride there, i'm not sure how long i'm going to see you guys for. (I WILL BE THERE :P) just don't know for how long. oh yeah, and my other friend isn't coming after all.

but yeah fun fun fun :P
hopefully i'll stay around for at least an hour. perhaps more??
RE: Official Canadian Plus! Meeting Thread by marissa on 08-07-2006 at 02:30 AM

quote:
Originally posted by joa
quote:
Joa (+ 2 friends)
i begged my sis to bring me to TO on the 23rd , and since she's my ride there, i'm not sure how long i'm going to see you guys for. (I WILL BE THERE :P) just don't know for how long. oh yeah, and my other friend isn't coming after all.

but yeah fun fun fun :P
hopefully i'll stay around for at least an hour. perhaps more??

dad wants us to go down for a trip. dad hates shopping. buck and i can go to the eatons center by ourselves cause we rock and we did before. dad will let us...we just need to go on the 23rd..which is during the week, which is better because dad said thats when he wants to go. so yeah, me too. the least amount of time would be an hour..which would still be cool
RE: Official Canadian Plus! Meeting Thread by user27089 on 08-07-2006 at 07:37 PM

As long as you can come to the meeting, then that's fine :).

RE: Official Canadian Plus! Meeting Thread by Joa on 08-10-2006 at 07:26 PM

i probably won't be at the meet, unless i get back early from poland. it all depends on how my grandpa is doing. eitherway i'll most likely be back to see u trax, in aurora or something before you leave for england.

RE: Official Canadian Plus! Meeting Thread by marissa on 08-14-2006 at 03:14 AM

i got dad to let me go that day today, but then this afternoon hes like "wait...my boss might be out of town" but i really wanna go, and that'll be my last chance to go school shopping before school so ill make dad

RE: Official Canadian Plus! Meeting Thread by Joa on 08-22-2006 at 01:43 AM

i already told traxor about this, i will be at the meet after all :)

i can't wait, it's gonna be so weird actually meeting some plus! people in real life O_o ...
omfg.. what if i have trouble understanding the british accent :lol: it's not like i ever talked to anybody with such an accent before in my life
j/k

:banana:

RE: Official Canadian Plus! Meeting Thread by prashker on 08-22-2006 at 01:44 AM

Think about me while you are there you guys :sad:

Mean daddy :sad: who can't drive me.

If you find a sonic plusheee....BUY ME ITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTttttttttttttttttttttttttt!111111111111

RE: Official Canadian Plus! Meeting Thread by Joa on 08-22-2006 at 02:12 AM

just out of curiosity :P .. who IS actually going to this meet?

RE: Official Canadian Plus! Meeting Thread by marissa on 08-22-2006 at 02:19 AM

quote:
Originally posted by joa
what if i have trouble understanding the british accent
haha it's cute

i got dad to say yes for wednesday. so let's hope he goes through with the plan... :dodgy:
soo...im like, 95% sure im coming.
oh, and
lets get it down straight where we're going to meet and at what time.
and we should get each others numbers...just in case. i gave mine to ValSpy and traxor

RE: Official Canadian Plus! Meeting Thread by prashker on 08-22-2006 at 02:25 AM

Send me a postcard!111111111

RE: Official Canadian Plus! Meeting Thread by Joa on 08-22-2006 at 03:24 AM

quote:
Originally posted by pirateok
lets get it down straight where we're going to meet and at what time.
and we should get each others numbers...just in case. i gave mine to ValSpy and traxor

trax told me that he'll be at the apple store in the eaton centre around 11:30am..

so that's where i'll go :P
i seriously won't be staying for long though, i'll just have enough time to say hi and stuff and then leave after a bit :sad:
but at least i'll get to see you people
i hope u get to come marissa
RE: Official Canadian Plus! Meeting Thread by marissa on 08-22-2006 at 03:33 AM

quote:
Originally posted by joa
trax told me that he'll be at the apple store in the eaton centre around 11:30am..
haha geeks
you know im just kidding, guys :grin:

that sucks that you wont stay long. i might not stay long either though, because i really have to school shop...and i dont think all the boys want to shop haha.

that sucks we cant go to the bathroom beside each other like mippo and omar... :sad: oh well though :p

edit:
SO
i'm now 99.9% sure im coming. dad just called and was like "go email your aunt and tell her we're coming"
so...yeha. the only thing that'll stop us is my sister working...
well...see you guys tomorrow! :)
RE: Official Canadian Plus! Meeting Thread by user27089 on 08-24-2006 at 01:11 AM

Today was cool, i'm still wearing your badge marissa.

and the monkey is going on my bed thanks joa <3.

i'll be sending you both some british things to you, sorry i didn't bring you anything. :(

RE: Official Canadian Plus! Meeting Thread by Joa on 08-24-2006 at 01:21 AM

quote:
and the monkey is going on my bed thanks joa <3.
no problem :P <3
is it gonna be friends with that gizmo thingy u got? that furbie thing.. :P

i'm keeping that thing marissa gave me forever :cheesy:
there's too many canadian meet threads :P
i posted pics in the other thread, but i'm gonna post them here too :P

pics

or click here if u don't like slideshows
http://s52.photobucket.com/albums/g30/Lycandraka/plusmeet

hahaha.. i just realized i kept on saying i'm 23 at the meet, but i'm actually 24 .. wtf. lol i swear i didn't notice, it just occured to me now

i wanna meet up again with you people one day, it was fun times :)

Edit: oh yeah omar, me and marissa didn't pee beside eachother like you and tochjo and mippo, but we both hang out in a stinky bathroom. see the pics :P .. i dunno, it's in one of them.
RE: Official Canadian Plus! Meeting Thread by user27089 on 08-24-2006 at 01:28 AM

I miss you all already, i'm going into downtown toronto some day next week if anyone's bored.

Next time there's a canada meet, i'll be flying to canada definitely :). Especially if Patchou is there :o...

Honest, you were all some of the greatest people i've ever met, thank you <3.

RE: Official Canadian Plus! Meeting Thread by Joa on 08-24-2006 at 01:33 AM

quote:
i'm going into downtown toronto some day next week if anyone's bored.
i'll go maybe, i'm free all of next week :cheesy:
and i'll buy you a bubble tea :refuck:
RE: Official Canadian Plus! Meeting Thread by user27089 on 08-24-2006 at 01:38 AM

quote:
Originally posted by joa
quote:
i'm going into downtown toronto some day next week if anyone's bored.
i'll go maybe, i'm free all of next week :cheesy:
and i'll buy you a bubble tea :refuck:
haha, that'd be cool =( i'd try to drink it if you want :(.

i'll buy you something then too.