Shoutbox

Interface Problem - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: WLM Plus! Help (/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+----- Thread: Interface Problem (/showthread.php?tid=64543)

Interface Problem by Defile on 08-06-2006 at 01:34 PM

Right Ive installed Plus for windows live yet there is no Plus interface on the MSN, Ive tried reinstalling it to no prevail.
Anybody know anything?

RE: Interface Problem by Zahid™ on 08-06-2006 at 01:36 PM

Do you have Windows Live Messenger or do you have MSN Messenger?

RE: Interface Problem by Defile on 08-06-2006 at 01:41 PM

Windows live.

RE: Interface Problem by matty on 08-06-2006 at 06:39 PM

Which version of Windows Live Messenger are you running? Do you see a Plus! menu at all?

RE: Interface Problem by schumi88schumi on 08-10-2006 at 05:46 PM

i have the same problem. i see the plus! tab, but all the scripts that i installed are not working. i can see them in the config wizard, but i can't launch them! (they don't appear in the plus pull down menus in each chat window)

can you help? I really want to use them..

RE: Interface Problem by msgplus5000 on 08-12-2006 at 08:26 AM

When I open Windows Live Messenger, leave it, start a full screen online game, my messenger goes off, I restart messenger, the MP!L is gone. There's no colour at my contact's name, and my name too.

The only solution I have currently are to quit my current full screen online game, and restart messenger AGAIN. Then everything is back to normal.

RE: Interface Problem by Eddie on 08-12-2006 at 11:58 AM

quote:
Originally posted by schumi88schumi
i have the same problem. i see the plus! tab, but all the scripts that i installed are not working. i can see them in the config wizard, but i can't launch them! (they don't appear in the plus pull down menus in each chat window)

can you help? I really want to use them..
Maybe the scripts u use dont involve a drop down menu in the conversations.
Or is they do, do you have them activated in the scripts part of preferences? :)
quote:
Originally posted by msgplus5000
When I open Windows Live Messenger, leave it, start a full screen online game, my messenger goes off, I restart messenger, the MP!L is gone. There's no colour at my contact's name, and my name too.

The only solution I have currently are to quit my current full screen online game, and restart messenger AGAIN. Then everything is back to normal.
How much RAM do you have?? I know when i play full screen games on my old computer i dont have enough Memory so my computer shuts down certain programs so that it makes my computer perform better.

RE: Interface Problem by msgplus5000 on 08-18-2006 at 03:23 PM

I have 512 MB RAM. That should be enought right?

RE: Interface Problem by matty on 08-18-2006 at 05:17 PM

quote:
Originally posted by DevilFX
How much RAM do you have?? I know when i play full screen games on my old computer i dont have enough Memory so my computer shuts down certain programs so that it makes my computer perform better.
Your PC shouldn't do that unless you have an application running to preform this task.
RE: RE: Interface Problem by msgplus5000 on 08-19-2006 at 01:59 AM

quote:
Originally posted by Matty
quote:
Originally posted by DevilFX
Your PC shouldn't do that unless you have an application running to preform this task.

Meaning???
RE: Interface Problem by cloudhunter on 08-19-2006 at 02:34 AM

quote:
Originally posted by msgplus5000
Meaning???

That post wasn't directed at you...

What game is it?